Profile for Donna Armstrong > Reviews

Wedding Rose Bud Buttonholes with Diamante Pin x 5 - Pink
Offered by Shimmer-HJ

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Nov. 2015
Gorgeous look so real

Bikes4fun Mini Quad 49cc with Twin Exhaust (white)
Bikes4fun Mini Quad 49cc with Twin Exhaust (white)

1.0 out of 5 stars Rip off, 4 Nov. 2015
I would highly recommend not buying one of these it does not do what they advertise it doesn't pull properly no power. We've had our sons out on it twice less than 20min both times & the quad will not start. The company don't want to accept responsibility at all & are not in the least helpful with regards to refund or return.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 13, 2015 10:35 AM GMT

Little Reindeer Saves Christmas
Little Reindeer Saves Christmas

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 8 Dec. 2014
I read this book to my boys & we all really enjoyed it. Lovely book & brilliant pictures. A Christmas eve read.

The Ugly Duckling (Illustrated)
The Ugly Duckling (Illustrated)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 30 Sept. 2014
I enjoyed this book as a child and have enjoyed reading it to my children as an adult.
Lovely book

Dirty Old Man (A True Story)
Dirty Old Man (A True Story)

3.0 out of 5 stars Happy ending, 4 Feb. 2014
A sad story but made a survivor, we are all ignorant to what goes on behind closed doors but glad something happy came out of it

A Reason for Living - A Story that Shocked the World!
A Reason for Living - A Story that Shocked the World!

5.0 out of 5 stars Shocking, 18 Dec. 2013
I have children of my own and I wouldn't dream of hurting them, it beggars belief that another human being let alone someone's own parents can be capable of such cruelty. A gripping true story which I found hard to put down although some parts saddened me to think someone could do this. A true survivor with so much to be proud of.