Profile for s a reid > Reviews

LD Systems SHPH 1 Headphone Holder
LD Systems SHPH 1 Headphone Holder
Offered by Rocksolid Music LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect & well made, 5 Mar 2014
Does exactly what I want it to... hold headphones on a microphone stand. It's sturdy & seems well built. I bought 2 and pleased with both.

8PCS DOUBLE DUVET COVER BUMPER BEDDING SET FITTED SHEET CURTAINS GRANDEUR BLACK
8PCS DOUBLE DUVET COVER BUMPER BEDDING SET FITTED SHEET CURTAINS GRANDEUR BLACK
Offered by Homecare Furnishings UK Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 5 Mar 2014
Very poor quality. Curtains are virtually see through & bed linen doesn't look as if it will last very long.

I returned this item as it was very poor quality
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 31, 2014 7:35 PM GMT

MOFRED® Black New Apple iPad Air (2013-2014 Version) Rotating Case-MOFRED®-360 Degree Rotating Standby Case for Apple iPad Air with Built-in magnet for Sleep & Awake Feature + iPad Air Screen Protector Film + Stylus Pen (available in multiple colors)
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good... For the price!, 5 Mar 2014
I purchased one of these mofred iPad air cases in November 2013 & am still using it now (March 2014)

I've dropped my iPad twice since I purchased it & both times this case has protected it, so we'll worth the small price tag!

The only negative thing I can say about this case is that the rubber edges around the iPad screen don't seem to last very long. That said, even when the rubber comes off completely, the case still works perfectly fine.