Profile for little/big sis > Reviews

Content by little/big sis

little/big sis "deb" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
The Sweet, Sticky, And Natural Healing Powers Of Honey
The Sweet, Sticky, And Natural Healing Powers Of Honey

3.0 out of 5 stars Sweet reminders, 11 Dec. 2014
Some interesting stuff in here, if you've never read anything else about honey. Unfortunately I have read quite a lot, so most of this book was no surprise. There are errors in the syntax and little thought to the layout, but it was a free download and makes a useful reference.

Smiffy's Steampunk Gun (Gold)
Smiffy's Steampunk Gun (Gold)
Offered by Fancy Dress Outlet Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Gunning for a bargain, 11 Dec. 2014
Very lightweight item, perfect for the lady or child Steampunk, a fun item

Vintage Rustic Cyber Goggles Steampunk Welding Goth Cosplay Photos (Copper)
Vintage Rustic Cyber Goggles Steampunk Welding Goth Cosplay Photos (Copper)
Offered by SYT Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 11 Dec. 2014
Another cheap and cheerful accessory for Steampunks. A bit heavy to wear, but I found that the lens caps can be increased and the clear glass removed, leaving just the lighter tinted lens. Good for me as I don't wear them on my face, usually on top of my hat.

Stay corset brown steampunk waistcoat style underbust spiral steel boned bustier costume (L-UK-12)
Offered by Jingzhi Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for tight budgets, and belts., 11 Dec. 2014
Breathe in! Very good value costume corset, did not take ling to arrive, good fit and not hard to adjust the lacing. Comfortable to wear, provided you don't eat. Looks good too, gives a nice shape.

Steampunk Fingerless Gloves. Brown
Steampunk Fingerless Gloves. Brown
Offered by FancyDressForAll

4.0 out of 5 stars Glovely, mainly, 11 Dec. 2014
I found these a bit small, even though my hands are not large, also a bit fiddly to keep attached on the wrist, but cheap and cheerful.

Andrew James Red Automatic Multifunctional 7 in 1 Soup Maker Machine, Smoothie Maker, Food Blender, Coffee/ Nut Grinder, Ice Crusher ,Vegetable Steamer, Egg Boiler And Food Warmer Functions includes 1.5 Litre Jug, Cleaning Brush And Cloth 1100 Watts
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Souper!, 11 Dec. 2014
Bought as a present, but I have one identical that I bought myself last year. A very efficient machine, nothing too fancy, makes lovely soup.

Newberry Fruits 200 g (Pack of 3)
Newberry Fruits 200 g (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet treat, 11 Dec. 2014
I love these, the only jelly with a liquid filling on the market, so far as I know. I haven't seen any in the shops this Christmas, so the price for this pack was a bargain, and free postage when bought with other items in my basket.

Estroplus 30 Tablets
Estroplus 30 Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it!, 11 Dec. 2014
I have these on a subscription order, it keeps the costs down. A very good product for me, it has really helped regulate my hormones at this tricky time of life! Also contains vitamins, so I don't need extra pills.

Oatmeal Large Aran Button Cardgian - Delivery from Ireland within 6-9 Days
Oatmeal Large Aran Button Cardgian - Delivery from Ireland within 6-9 Days
Offered by An Siopa - 'The Irish Store' - Irish Gifts from Ireland

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 11 Dec. 2014
Like a warm blanket, snug and comfy.

Comvita Medihoney Anti Bacterial Medical Honey 50g
Comvita Medihoney Anti Bacterial Medical Honey 50g
Offered by The Honeydoctor

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet to treat infection., 11 Dec. 2014
Got this for my dad to treat his recurring foot injury. A bit messy, but works very well and stops re-infection.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8