Profile for F. Hanna > Reviews

Content by F. Hanna

F. Hanna (Blue Springs, MO)

Page: 1 | 2
3 x Blue Topster Milk Top Pourersb from Caraselle
3 x Blue Topster Milk Top Pourersb from Caraselle

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 6 Jan. 2013
Love this...makes having a milk bottle on the table almost acceptable. Wouldn't be without it. I bought a few and give them as gifts. Everyone loves them.

3 x Red Topster Milk Top Pourers from Caraselle

Natural Shaving Oil with Tea Tree Bergamot & Lime 125ml
Natural Shaving Oil with Tea Tree Bergamot & Lime 125ml
Offered by Aromabar

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value..., 6 Jan. 2013
Put 4 or 5 drops on the palm of you hand, rub your hands together and then massage it into your face...then use the razor. Great value...could last for years!!

The Caraselle Pack of 5 Replacement Rubber Seals for the Topster Milk Pourer
The Caraselle Pack of 5 Replacement Rubber Seals for the Topster Milk Pourer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea...get it., 6 Jan. 2013
Great product...almost makes it acceptable to have a milk bottle on the table. I bought a few of them and give them as gifts...everyone loves them!

Powerfreakz EVO2500 Portable Charger
Powerfreakz EVO2500 Portable Charger

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant..., 25 Dec. 2009
I have to say this product is well worth the investment. I got mine just a week ago and wanted it as I was going to the USA for Christmas and needed an extra boost for my Ipod Touch. Typically I like to watch videos but find that the Touch drains of all power after about 90 minutes of videos. Before leaving home I fully charged the Ipod, the Powerfreakz and purchased 18 half hour videos from itunes. Result was wonderful. When I got to Kansas City via Manchester and Chicago the Ipod was registering fully charged and the Powerfreakz was still showing 50% power remaining. And I watched almost all of the videos.

As I travel a lot I reckon it is a must have on any trip. Well done.

Learn Excel 2007 Essential Skills with the Smart Method: DVD-ROM Video Course
Learn Excel 2007 Essential Skills with the Smart Method: DVD-ROM Video Course
by Mike Smart
Edition: DVD-ROM

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as it gets., 30 Sept. 2009
For years I have fiddled about with Excel not really knowing too much about it and using it to do some simple sums! Then I discovered it is a great database for contacts and made mail merging a whole lot easier. After some time I became frustrated with how little I knew and decided to go on a course to up my skill level. In the process of searching on the net for a suitable course I came across this DVD course and I decided to buy it. The result? The best money's worth imaginable.

The course is simply laid out in short concise lessons which are choc full of gems of information presented in a well thought out manner. Within one hour I was totally impressed with how informative and straight forward it was and like a good book it was hard to stop moving on to the next chapter. I am pleased to say I now feel I am a competent Excel user and am looking forward to the more advanced book which I understand is soon to be published.

I am in the communication business and would be critical of any programme that didn't do what it claims to do...this product is as good as it gets and if you want to start the journey of mastering Excel 2007 then this is it. I have also ordered the A4 book to go with the DVD as I forsee it being an invaluable source of reference.

Magic Burns (Kate Daniels Novels)
Magic Burns (Kate Daniels Novels)
by Ilona Andrews
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Non-stop action, great storyline, wonderful characters, 28 Aug. 2008
After reading "Bites" and getting captivated by both Kate and her magnetic attraction to trouble, I couldn't wait to read Magic Burns. Just to let you know how much fun this book was, I read it in four hours - every word threw itself at me relentlessly and the world just had to wait until I finished.

The action in Magic Burns keeps up the pace throughout the book, but not at the expense of plot development or losing touch with the main character, Kate. Kate is a dynamic, strong female character. (Rare these days, as this author hasn't created yet another fantasy-female type with body perfect who yearns to hand over her power and life to a fantasy-male type.) The story is complex and mysterious culminating to a war-scene ending that is reminiscent of a Lord of the Rings battle.

Note to Author: PLEASE give us a sequel soon!

My only caveat is this book should be read after its predecessor, Magic Bites, to understand the characters and references - but that is not a bad thing as you'll enjoy that one too! Great read - a "must buy."

Magic Bites (Kate Daniels) (Kate Daniels Novels)
Magic Bites (Kate Daniels) (Kate Daniels Novels)
by Ilona Andrews

4.0 out of 5 stars Clever, but intimidating book..., 26 Aug. 2008
Magical Bites is a magical mercenary-detective type story that takes a bit of determination to get through the first few chapters. Let me explain; it is a tough talking, well written book but the author initially gives little understanding into some of the concepts, terminologies, and character background - so much so that I kept wondering if I'd picked up a sequel and was therefore in the dark for a reason. After I'd persevered through a hundred or so pages, I became a bit more aware of what was going on and began to enjoy the plot. It is a good book that has a complex storyline and an engagingly tough heroine, Kate. Her story is unravelled slowly throughout the book and the reader begins to learn more about her "special" magically enhanced bloodline. Hopefully, the next book (Magic Burns) will delve deeper into the evolving relationship between Kate and Curran as well as explore her heredity to a greater degree. I have enjoyed reading / decoding this book and now that I have gained some understanding of the author's style and imagination, will press on to the sequal happilly!

Hunger Like No Other (Immortals After Dark, Book 1)
Hunger Like No Other (Immortals After Dark, Book 1)
by Kresley Cole

3.0 out of 5 stars Sexy, romance-fantasy-horror novel, 25 Aug. 2008
This was my first foray into this genre. I must say, I was initially put off by the cover as it looked like one of those novels that desperate or under satisfied women read - and to be fair...it was - as it jumped right into the passion pit within the first ten pages. BUT...it was well written with a good story line and great character development that made you understand the feelings / agendas of each individual. I liked the author's style of letting readers into the thoughts of the two main characters at important moments. I did think Emma held out a bit too long in satisfying her desires, and Lachain was a bit overly sensitive to her reluctance for a sex-starved, middle ages type Scotsman. As well, there were a couple of storylines that went unanswered (Lucia & Garreth and Furie) - maybe in a sequel. Other than that, I liked the book for what it was and would recommend it to adults who like this genre.

Page: 1 | 2