Profile for Stephanie > Reviews

2 Pairs of Ladies Pink Wool Coolmax ® Walking Socks - Hiking, Size 4-7
2 Pairs of Ladies Pink Wool Coolmax ® Walking Socks - Hiking, Size 4-7
Offered by W Brewin & Co Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Too big.... Gave them to daughter, 21 Jan. 2016
Too big for me so gave them to my daughter.

Fine Mesh Fly Mask With Ears and Nose, Black, X Full Size, Shires Equestrian
Fine Mesh Fly Mask With Ears and Nose, Black, X Full Size, Shires Equestrian
Offered by Tack & Carry Saddlery

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Sept. 2015
Great product, will buy again.

The Horse Boy: A Father's Miraculous Journey to Heal His Son
The Horse Boy: A Father's Miraculous Journey to Heal His Son

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible, 24 Aug. 2014
An honest heart rendering story of the challenges faced by this inspirational couple in their search for healing for their autistic son. Beautifully written.

Parenting from the Heart: A Guide to the Essence of Parenting from the Inside-Out

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 31 Jan. 2014
Excellent, simple, highly effective! I put into practice the techniques suggested with my 13year old daughter and it was amazing to see the turn around in her..thank you Jack!

The Horse Dancer
The Horse Dancer

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful journey, 12 Nov. 2013
This review is from: The Horse Dancer (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book. I am a classical dressage enthusiast which helped add to the magic but even without the background in horses I think the author does an amazing job of combining the beauty of Sarah s relationship with Boo with the heart rendering agony of her situation into a captivating read.

You Had Me At Hello
You Had Me At Hello

4.0 out of 5 stars Predictable but fun, 4 Jun. 2013
Great holiday read, or a bit of light hearted reading between heavier more thought provoking books. Worth getting for a bit of fun.

Fractured
Fractured

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 22 May 2013
This review is from: Fractured (Kindle Edition)
I would highly recommend this book. I read it in three sittings unable to put it down. The author kept me guessing right till the end. A tragic love story but I guess with a happy ending!

Yoga School Dropout
Yoga School Dropout

3.0 out of 5 stars Good read for yogists!, 15 May 2013
I did enjoy the book, it had humour and gave some wonderful descriptions of the places that she visited. However I have never practiced yoga and so found some of the terminology flew straight over my head! If you were thinking of going to India to see an ashram or yoga school it would help you have an idea of which would suit you.

The Falsification of History: Our Distorted Reality
The Falsification of History: Our Distorted Reality

5.0 out of 5 stars Everybody should read!, 20 April 2013
At times a frightening realisation and really makes you look at our lives with a fresh outlook. Food for thought for everybody. Passing it on to my husband, and have put my daughter off junk food for life!

Silk Look Maxi Harem Trouser Jumpsuit Black (One Size)
Silk Look Maxi Harem Trouser Jumpsuit Black (One Size)
Offered by likemary

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 17 July 2012
Looks great, can be dressed up or down, I am only 5.3" and despite other reviews re height/ size, I have no problems. Great to wear something I know no one else will be wearing!

Page: 1 | 2