Profile for Irina > Reviews

Content by Irina

Irina

Page: 1 | 2
Rottweilers for Dummies (Howell dummies series)
Rottweilers for Dummies (Howell dummies series)
by Richard G. Beauchamp

1.0 out of 5 stars This book has only the cover and first page about ..., 14 Oct 2014
This book has only the cover and first page about rottweilers, inside the contents of the book is in fact about labradors. I must consider myself lucky not getting one about bichon frise.

El Naturalista Womens Clogs N179 Circle 4 UK, 37 EU
El Naturalista Womens Clogs N179 Circle 4 UK, 37 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Oct 2014
Extremely comfortable, I bought three more pairs in different colours.

Cressi Swim Adult Saturn Swimming Goggles - Clear/Dark
Cressi Swim Adult Saturn Swimming Goggles - Clear/Dark

2.0 out of 5 stars nose killers, 10 Aug 2014
I am not happy with them, they put a lot of pressure on my nose (which is small) at the tightening required to keep water out. I tried to wear them a couple of times hoping they will give up a little but it didn't happen. Since my nose was in constant pain, I had to buy other googles. Quite dissappointing.

HenryG Belly Dance Top Bra. Available in Gold with more than 300 white, gold and silver beads and sequins. Very luxurious, this item is unique. Belly dance wear, belly dance costume, belly accessories
Offered by The Turkish Emporium

2.0 out of 5 stars Wrong size, 10 Aug 2014
The size is way too small and the shipping was too expensive to return it. It was a loss of money.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice colours, poor quality, 28 Aug 2013
They are too big and break easily. Pity, I loved the colours. The quality could be impro
ved a lot.

Westinghouse Turbo Swirl 76 cm/ 30-inches Ceiling Fans, Titanium-Light Maple
Westinghouse Turbo Swirl 76 cm/ 30-inches Ceiling Fans, Titanium-Light Maple

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful fan, 20 Aug 2013
It's three years since I have it and it works perfectly fine. It makes no noise at all, I use it during nighttime and it does not disturb my sleep at all. I painted the blades to match the furniture in the room. It has three speeds, which is also nice. The only (little) minus is that the light is rather dim. I'd buy the same again.

Pelvicisor Vaginal Barbell
Pelvicisor Vaginal Barbell

5.0 out of 5 stars advanced exercise, 6 April 2013
It's for really advanced exercise, take care not to drop it on your toes :). Can be cleaned really easily and lasts a lifetime.

250ml Organic Argan, Virgin Oil - 100% Pure Cold Pressed Carrier Oil
250ml Organic Argan, Virgin Oil - 100% Pure Cold Pressed Carrier Oil
Offered by Naissance

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 6 April 2013
It's great for your skin and as a hair mask. It is real argan oil, I have seen lots of fakes before.

10 x UK to Europe EU Travel Adaptor
10 x UK to Europe EU Travel Adaptor
Offered by DJ2GO LIMITED

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality for the price, 4 Feb 2013
It's a good item, saves you money when you have lots of uk plug items. The price is the lowest you can get.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, 11 July 2012
I am not satisfied with it, the shortening clip is too weak and the belt opens by itself. I won't reccomend buying it.

Page: 1 | 2