Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
3M EXTRA LONG USB DATA CABLE CHARGER FOR Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 N8110 SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 2 10.1 P5110 & 7.1
Offered by ukseller2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 15 Dec. 2014
This cable didn't supply sufficient power to actually charge my device. After looking around Amazon there seems to be a lot of imitation Samsung cables and since this one was a waste of money I went to my local computer repair shop and just bought a real one.

GSDSTYLEYOURMOBILE {TM} SAMSUNG GALAXY FAME S6810 PU LEATHER MAGNETIC FLIP CASE SKIN COVER POUCH + SCREEN PROTECTOR +STYLUS (Roses on White Book)
Offered by Style Your Mobile Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Phone cover, 15 Dec. 2014
Fair quality. Good price. I had no problems with this item or the company selling it. I would buy from them again.

The Walking Dead Men's Sorry Brother Crew Neck Short Sleeve T-Shirt, White, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Great T, 28 May 2014
Nice quality, has washed well so far without the image fading, (probably worn/washed 7 times so far) I'm a uk ladies size 10 and I ordered this in medium for a comfy, over-sized fit.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars they do whiten your enamel but the pay off is jaw twitching nerve pangs in your teeth., 28 May 2014
I tried these after a friend recommended them. I had looked at them before but was dubious about their quality, but my friend's teeth hadn't dissolved like polo mints so I thought I'd give them a bash. They did really brighten my teeth, however I still wasn't 100% sure if they were some kind of toilet cleaning chemical packaged in China so I didn't use them as directed- they tell you to use them consecutively-instead I used them about 4 times over three weeks. Each time I used them my teeth became more sensitive to them. I gave up using them because on the last occasion the sensation of chemicals leeching through the enamel of my teeth and frazzling my nerves was more than I could stand.
4 stars for whitening though and I didn't die or loose any teeth so I suppose this is a recommendation. I can only assume that my friend is impervious to nerve ache...or I've been the victim of a cruel passive aggressive joke...

Liver of Sulphur 6ml Qty 1
Liver of Sulphur 6ml Qty 1
Offered by MariasCraft

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars for convenience, 28 May 2014
Several sites I used to buy LoS from don't sell it anymore and the other regular site I do use for my workshop bits and bobs has listed this as a hazardous material and want an arm and a leg in shipping it via a courier. It was so handy to find this product on amazon in a small size that could be posted normally.

Hush, Hush
Hush, Hush

1.0 out of 5 stars Utter tosh., 22 April 2014
This review is from: Hush, Hush (Kindle Edition)
Poorly developed characters, pointless storyline. Peddles mysogyny and stalking as romantic behaviour. If you want a better YA story with an interesting love story with a strong female protagonist, have a look for Dustlands: Blood Red Road.

True Irish Ghost Stories: Haunted Houses, Banshees, Poltergeists, and Other Supernatural Phenomena (Celtic, Irish)

3.0 out of 5 stars Ghost horses, pig-men and things that go bump in the night...on the poitín maybe?, 28 Oct. 2013
This book was first published in 1914 so the language is very much reflective of its time; a bit formal etc, so don't get this expecting lots of terrifying, salacious descriptions, it is quite matter of fact about each tale and told in the third person but still creepy. I enjoyed reading this, although the main reason I chose it was because I had hoped it would talk about exact locations of the ghosts and their myths as I live in Ireland and thought it would be intresting to know more about local legends. Sadly this was not the case as it only points to whether the story comes from the northern half or southern half of the island, and the names of the 'witnesses' are not printed, I suppose because back then people didn't want to be know for sounding crazy!
I liked the story about the ghost up a chimney and how all the locals gathered outside being nosey when the priests came only to be terrified by a figure with some kind of pig head running from the house.

20 Sheets Dualside Flowery Pattern Origami/Craft Paper-3
20 Sheets Dualside Flowery Pattern Origami/Craft Paper-3
Offered by Color Tree Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great paper, 27 Sept. 2013
I made little gift boxes with this paper, it didn't crack or split and I love the design of the patterns.

Lucius (PC/CD)
Lucius (PC/CD)

2.0 out of 5 stars Very buggy., 27 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Lucius (PC/CD) (CD-ROM)
I found out a common problem with this game is getting it to launch. However there are many forums offering instructions on what to tinker with-which I won't go into details of here.
I gave it 2 stars not because I didn't like the game overall, it was a good concept. But alot of bugs within the game play and a poor ending means I wouldn't go out of my way to recommend it, probably just stick with Pewdiepie's game play, much more entertaining than spending 45 minutes trying to start the game yourself!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 15, 2015 4:59 PM GMT

36 Red Fizz Name Tag Stickers - School, Labels, Party
36 Red Fizz Name Tag Stickers - School, Labels, Party
Offered by Sticker Stocker

5.0 out of 5 stars A good size, 2 July 2013
These are 8cm x 6.5cm, I was looking for ones for doing a party game so I thought I'd post this in case, like me, you weren't sure how big they were.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5