Profile for Graice Cunningham > Reviews

That Boy
That Boy
Price: 2.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Emotional breakdown, 26 July 2014
This review is from: That Boy (Kindle Edition)
Wow, one of the BEST books I've read. Ever. This was the first book I cried over. But don't get me wrong, I was laughing my head off five minutes later! This book has it all, you laugh, cry, fall in love with the characters, and (to quote jadyn) "you stop to smell the roses". Love this book. I'm gonna have to book hangover for teens week now

Shirley Link & The Hot Comic
Shirley Link & The Hot Comic
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Mega awesome!!!!, 1 July 2014
This book is smart, funny, and full of really like able characters that kinda remind me of my own friends. A fantastic read, love these books!

The School for Good and Evil
The School for Good and Evil
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The school of good and evil, 22 Dec 2013
This book is absolutely AMAZING!!!!!! I couldn't put it down, literally- I was reading the whole day, its quite long but it keeps getting better and better. Sophie is quite fickle but she grows on you, and Agatha is quite down-to-earth and very self conscious, and as they say, opposites attract! These girls make the perfect team... then a boy comes between them.

The Steele Wolf (The Iron Butterfly Book 2)
The Steele Wolf (The Iron Butterfly Book 2)
Price: 1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars The Steele wolf, 6 Aug 2013
This book is AMAZING I hope Chanda Hahn knows how talented I writer she is I love this series and BEG her to write another book, untill then I shall wait patiently for the next book. what happens next!?!? I NEED TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!