Profile for Viviene > Reviews

Emjoi AP-9L Epi Slim Travel Compact Epilator
Offered by Smith & Co
Price: 18.45

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure yet, 20 Feb 2014
I'm just not sure about this item yet. I've tried it just three times so far. Twice, no problem but, on one occasion, I had a little bit of irritation round a hair. Might be a one-off and I will certainly keep on working with it, carefully.

Dreamland Size 40 x 35 cm Thermo Therapy Heatpad
Dreamland Size 40 x 35 cm Thermo Therapy Heatpad
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Chillbeater, 22 Dec 2013
I bought this for my father. He has leg problems and can't have a normal electric blanket. The heatpad is great for taking the chill off the bed before he gets in. He wouldn't be without it now.

In The Rosary Garden
In The Rosary Garden
by Nicola White
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Those times, that place, 19 Nov 2013
This review is from: In The Rosary Garden (Paperback)
In the Rosary Garden is a real achievement; a very well constructed first novel, and it had me engaged right to the end. It's a satisfying end too.
I don't read many crime thriller type books and it took me a few chapters to settle into the characters. Then, I was totally with it. It is quite something to put characters and a complex storyline together so well and wrap detail round it all. Nicola White has created some very vivid images of the time and the place and the, sometimes confused, drive in a young woman to assert herself. Some lovely descriptions: a motif of branches against the sky stays in my mind.
Hope Nicola keeps writing.

CNL PURPLE LEATHER PULL-UP POUCH COVER CASE SLEEVE FOR THE SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE s5830 MOBILE PHONE
Offered by Accessoryworld
Price: 3.40

2.0 out of 5 stars Pull up pouch cover for Samsung Galaxy Ace, 30 Nov 2012
It's an attractive product and I liked the idea of the pull-up. However, I found it awkward in use (tight to get the phone out despite the pull-up)and changed to a different kind of protective cover within a week or so.