Profile for kangaroo > Reviews

kangaroo

Riemann P20 Once A Day 10 Hours Protection Sun Cream SPF10 Low - 200 ml
Riemann P20 Once A Day 10 Hours Protection Sun Cream SPF10 Low - 200 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product - delivery little slow, 16 Oct 2013
This is a really effective product and one application really does protect all day. Unfortunately it didn't arrive in time for our holiday so had to buy more at the airport :-(. I was hoping five days would be sufficient but was obviously wrong.

Breathe Right Nasal Strips Natural Regular  30
Breathe Right Nasal Strips Natural Regular 30
Offered by Direct Pharmacy
Price: 12.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 20 Sep 2012
This product really works. I have suffered with a stuffy nose for years, partly due to a deviated septum. In recent times this has been getting progressively worse, especially at night. I was thinking that I was probably going to have to go back to the doctors and probably end up having surgery. I had seen these before in a high street chemist but they seemed very expensive. I saw them on Amazon for about half the price so decided to try them. Wow! They really work. I can now breathe so clearly at night, they've made such a difference to the quality of my sleep. Would thoroughly recommend.

Betula Womens Energy Clogs And Mules Purple Violett/purple Size: 4 UK (37 EU)
Betula Womens Energy Clogs And Mules Purple Violett/purple Size: 4 UK (37 EU)
Offered by angies-shoeshop
Price: 17.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Sooooo comfy!, 13 July 2012
These flip flops are amazing! They have more support than a normal flip flop, arch support etc. They are very comfortable and I haven't had any problems with discomfort from the toe posts. I bought my first pair from QVC but found it cheaper to order them on line direct from Germany!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 1 Mar 2012
These little water crystals are amazing. One little bag goes a long way. I've used them in a vase with artificial flowers and a glass bowl with tea lights. Very effective. Will definitely buy again.

Fly London Women's Yeddo Dark Brown Wedges Heels P500084009 5 UK
Fly London Women's Yeddo Dark Brown Wedges Heels P500084009 5 UK
Price: 115.00

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable!, 1 Mar 2012
These boots are so comfortable. They are lightweight and the leather is lovely and soft. I have problems with my feet but find there is plentry of room for my toes. Love the height and the platform which keeps the foot at a good angle.

Skechers Womens Spacious-Arctic Chestnut 46650 CSNT 4 UK
Skechers Womens Spacious-Arctic Chestnut 46650 CSNT 4 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value for money, 29 Jan 2011
I have never owned a pair of Uggs but wanted to try them but was put off by the price. I saw these and ordered them. They arrived packaged perfectly and I have to say I am thrilled with them. I have arthritis in some of my toes and they are just so warm and comfortable yet still stylish. My only regret is that I didn't spray them with a protector first. I managed to get a couple of marks on one of them the first time I wore them. Any advice on the best way to clean them?