Profile for charlie > Reviews

Content by charlie

charlie

NEW IN CAR HOLDER WINDSCREEN SUCTION MOUNT CRADLE + IN CAR CHARGER FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 I9100
Offered by e4deal UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product which can be improved with better user guide, 6 Aug. 2013
I'm using this product with my samsung galaxy s 2 in my car. Intially it was difficult to figure out how the hell did the holder fit into other bit. We have to align the holder and give a small push to make it hold tightly and there is a small switch at the side to hold the revolving bit.
By reading reviews we can figure out many people have struggled to assemble this product properly. If you have brought this already please give it another go before throwing it away.
Definitely the user guide needs improving.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 22, 2013 12:21 PM BST

East Coast Canterbury Swinging Crib for Newborn (white )
East Coast Canterbury Swinging Crib for Newborn (white )

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not happy with the base material, 15 Dec. 2012
Bought this through bhs direct using amazon payments.
The crib itself nice and good looking , but the base sheet which is covered in the images is thin sheet of plywood.
I'm worried that baby might fall down if the sheet breaks as its bit brittle. I don't want to return it now.I've decided cover the base with additional piece of protection.
Otherwise all the rest of the wood material is very good, would suggest the sellers to replace the sheet with proper solid wood like other sides.

Malware Analyst's Cookbook and DVD: Tools and Techniques for Fighting Malicious Code
by Michael Ligh

4.0 out of 5 stars amazing book, must for all security professionals, 14 Feb. 2012
amazing book, well done to authors. Has covered all the topics, aimed at both novice and advanced users. Worth a buy