Profile for Mr Stephen James > Reviews

A Million Ways to Die in the West
Dvd
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun in the Wild West, 3 Nov. 2014
I was not sure about what to expect from this film, but we were delighted with it. A wonderful black comedy set in the Wild West but with a very contemporary view of life. A good old fashioned romance with some wicked one liners and great visual gags.

2.7m Green Wooden Garden Parasol with Shaft Diameter 38mm
2.7m Green Wooden Garden Parasol with Shaft Diameter 38mm
Offered by FourSeasonsShop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, why pay more., 4 Sept. 2014
Great value for money and constructed to a high standard, the wooden frame looks great and quite posh as well.

Oliver Twist
Oliver Twist

3.0 out of 5 stars It is a bit long winded, 5 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Oliver Twist (Kindle Edition)
I got about three quarters of the way though the book and gave up, it does go on a bit, he would have been better following the line taken in the musical version and finished when Oliver was returned to the family and finishing it there, the next adventure seemed to be repeating the first time he was kidnapped.

A Midsummer Night's Dream
A Midsummer Night's Dream

5.0 out of 5 stars This helped me follow the play when we went to see it performed live, 5 Aug. 2013
My wife booked us a visit to see this play performed live in a woodland setting at Woburn House in Bedfordshire, I was worried that I would not have the faintest idea what we going on so I bought this book and it helped me follow the play when we went to see it. That is not to say that I understood everything that was going on but that is Shakespeare for you.

Blood of Victory
Blood of Victory

5.0 out of 5 stars Another good one from Alan Furst, 5 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Blood of Victory (Kindle Edition)
I travel to Central Eastern Europe often and I like looking for references in the book to places that I have been. This was quite complicated to follow at times but I am a confirmed Alan Furst fan so I loved it.

Sony Xperia SP Purple TPU Gel Skin Case / Cover + 2-in-1 Screen Protector Pack
Sony Xperia SP Purple TPU Gel Skin Case / Cover + 2-in-1 Screen Protector Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart looking cover, 5 Aug. 2013
This cover looks very smart, it is on my wife's phone and she is very pleased with it. it fits the Sony Xperia SP very well and look like it will give some measure of protection from day to day knocks and bumps, it came with screen protectors which went on easily.

Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 High Capacity Battery - EXTRA LONG LIFE 1800mAh ... GT-i9100
Offered by MobySpares

5.0 out of 5 stars Why pay more?, 2 Feb. 2013
Replacement batteries for my Samsung S2, fitted and worked a treat, no compatibility issues why so you would have to ask, why pay more?

Black and White Floral PVC Food Mixer Cover KMix KitchenAid Kenwood Patissier
Black and White Floral PVC Food Mixer Cover KMix KitchenAid Kenwood Patissier
Offered by Kitsch 'N Crafts

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product at a very reasonable price., 2 Feb. 2013
This cover fits our new Kitchen Air mixer just perfectly and the price is from the real world unlike some we saw. There was initially a problem with the delivery but the company, to their credit, handled the situation in a very professional way. I highly recommend them.