Profile for Rachel B > Reviews

Smelli Gelli Baff Candy Floss Scented Goo
Smelli Gelli Baff Candy Floss Scented Goo
Offered by HILLS CARDS LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun!, 14 Jan. 2014
This doesnt deserve the bad reviews...I bought this for my 3 yr old as she saw the ad on Tv and wanted it. We made the bath up with warm water and followed the instructions and it turned out really well far more jelly like than id expected, my little girl however would not get in :/ im not sure why but think it was the texture of it that freaked her out! However her 7 yr old sister jumped in and LOVED it! i put some in the sink for my 3yr old to play with and she was happy with that and once theyd both finished we followed the instructions to disolve the jelly. We had to add more water but the amount of salt in the sashet was enough to get rid of it and it all went down the plug fine! I would def buy this again just maybe wait til my girls a bit oldet.

Vivitar DVR508NHD 5.1 MP HD Digital Camcorder - Purple (4x Zoom 1.8" Screen) (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by RAAF Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Great as a first camcorder for children, 14 Jan. 2014
This was brilliant value for money, we got this as a bday present for our 7year old and she was really pleased, compared with some of the other childrens vid cams on the market this was much better quality.

Angel - Kids Costume size Small (3-4 years) (110-122cm)
Angel - Kids Costume size Small (3-4 years) (110-122cm)
Offered by Fancy Dress Kingdom
Price: Click here to see our price

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and nasty :/, 14 Jan. 2014
I bought this for my 3yr old and it was massive, ended up having to mess around turning it up and cutting it up! The halo was really flimsy and cheap looking so ended up making my own and the belt also was cheap and nasty, the silver on the arms started to come off aswell so cant even use it again when shes bigger next year.