Profile for Brian Swinton > Reviews

Content by Brian Swinton

Brian Swinton (East Yorkshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Mercedes Vito 09/2003 to 2009 Manual, Convex, Drivers Side (RH) wing mirror glass with backing plate
Offered by Autoshop Bury

5.0 out of 5 stars Proper fixing mirror, 8 Feb. 2015
Spot on excellent value for money mirror. I'd tried the stick on ones but they fell off. This is surprisingly easy to fit after just levering out the old one.

Toshiba Flash Air 32GB Class10 Wireless Memory Card/ Wifi SD Card
Toshiba Flash Air 32GB Class10 Wireless Memory Card/ Wifi SD Card
Offered by WhiteFay

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for a non wi fi SD camera, 8 Feb. 2015
Does what it says on the tin! Went throught the set up process via my PC rather than by the camera and the online manuals do help. Cheap enough just as good quality memory but it really does make your camera wifi.

Excellent!

Clovenhoof
Clovenhoof

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Read, 8 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Clovenhoof (Kindle Edition)
I don't often buy humour and the first pages didn't get me but I really got into it as it went on. I don't want to spoil it for you so wo'n't synopsise - suffice to say that I had to get the next in the series and now I'm waiting for the third. Laughed out loud!!!

Whisky, Wit & Wisdom: A Verbal Distillation
Whisky, Wit & Wisdom: A Verbal Distillation

2.0 out of 5 stars I could manage without this, 8 Feb. 2015
Not gripping. A few quirky bits of info but I don't feel it has done anything for my appreciation of whisky.

Wool Overs British Wool Men's Nordic Fair Isle Jumper Cream/French Navy Extra Extra Large
Offered by Wool Overs Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars A Proper Woolly Pully, 8 Feb. 2015
A proper woolly pully really warm, good quality. Quick delivery etc from Woolovers so I'm happy with this. I am 3XL for some makes so I was pleased that this 2XL fit comfortably.

Bulleit Bourbon Frontier Whiskey 70 cl
Bulleit Bourbon Frontier Whiskey 70 cl

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bourbon, 2 Sept. 2014
Oh yes, smooth, complex flavours, delicious. I have bought more. Not quite as in your face as Knob Creek. Fascinating to compare it with Bulleit Rye, both good but different. You have to try a few whiskeys to begin to really appreciate the differences between the endless variations in grains, countries of origin etc.

This is noe to come back to.

Mens Site King Combat Cargo Work Shorts Sizes 28 to 52 - BLACK / NAVY / KHAKI (48 Waist / 13" Length  Shorts, Navy)
Mens Site King Combat Cargo Work Shorts Sizes 28 to 52 - BLACK / NAVY / KHAKI (48 Waist / 13" Length Shorts, Navy)
Offered by sakclothing

4.0 out of 5 stars really good value, 2 Sept. 2014
Great shorts just a touch long over the knee for my legs. Good value, plenty of pockets and they don't seem to be fading in the wash as so many dark blue shorts do.

Four Roses Small Batch Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey 70 cl
Four Roses Small Batch Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey 70 cl

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok bourbon, 2 Sept. 2014
Very drinkable bourbon and I am enjoying it. It doesn't however make me think must buy more instantly in the same way as Knob Creek or Bulleit

BaByliss for Men 7497CU Turbo Power Pro Grooming Kit
BaByliss for Men 7497CU Turbo Power Pro Grooming Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 2 Sept. 2014
I got this thinking it was a beard trimmer but nonetheless am pleased with it. The big trimmer copes well with the toughest large beards even though intended for hairstyling. The small one takes an AA battery so is really useful when away from home as well as giving an element of precision to trimming. Good feature of the large one is that it is mains or its rechargeable battery so if it runs out just before you finish you can just plug it in and continue! The length guards are more robust than others I've owned.

Draper 44039 SPOKE KEY
Draper 44039 SPOKE KEY

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits old and new, 2 Sept. 2014
A very substantial, easy to use piece of kit. It should last forever or until I lose it. Best multi size one I've seen and with loads of family bikes to keep smooth very necessary.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7