Profile for Matt > Reviews

Content by Matt

Matt

Page: 1 | 2
CSX Speed Skipping Rope, 10ft Red, Adjustable Jump Rope - For Boxing, Crossfit, WODs, Fitness Training, Double Unders  - Wire Rope Plastic Coated - Professional for Men and Women Adults - Best Lifetime Guarantee
CSX Speed Skipping Rope, 10ft Red, Adjustable Jump Rope - For Boxing, Crossfit, WODs, Fitness Training, Double Unders - Wire Rope Plastic Coated - Professional for Men and Women Adults - Best Lifetime Guarantee
Offered by CSX - Competitive Sport Xtreme Direct | Aspire Desire

5.0 out of 5 stars very fast rope, 28 Jun 2014
Until the start of this year when I started crossfit i considered a skipping rope to be no more than just a rope for jumping over, how wrong could I be!! I first bought a 5 quid special on eBay which looked the same as everyone else's. It was OK, and definitely an improvement on anything I'd used in the past. I used this rope for a few months and got double unders dialled. I saw the above rope for sale advertised on Facebook and could not resist so I bought it. It arrived promptly with foolproof instructions, I soon had it set to the right length and I tried to knock out a few double unders, and failed... The rope was so much faster than my eBay special I couldn't believe it! I wouldn't have guessed that there could be so much difference in two items that look so similar! This rope is well made and appears built to last. It's light weight and easily adjustable thanks to little thumb screw's to change the length rather than little Grubb screw's. I would recommend this rope to anyone from beginner to expert. I've owned it for about a month, done thousands of double unders and so far cannot fault it. Lastly... The company actually cares about is customers and it's quality control with follow up personal emails. If only moor companies could be like this!

Injinji Run 2.0 Light Weight No Show CoolMax Toe Socks-Black-L
Injinji Run 2.0 Light Weight No Show CoolMax Toe Socks-Black-L
Offered by Swim-Bike-Run

4.0 out of 5 stars expensive socks!, 5 Feb 2014
Good socks but pricey, probably because nobody else really makes anything like it. I would buy again though. Little toe is a bit baggy for me but doesn't affect the feel of them

MaximalPower FC500 SON NP-BX1 Travel Charger and Replacement Battery for Sony NP-BX1

5.0 out of 5 stars decent buy, 5 Feb 2014
This was for my sony asv 30 action cam. Unbeatable value and the batteries hold better charge than the official sony one that came with it!

32nd® Book wallet PU leather case cover for Google LG Nexus 4 (E960) + screen protector, cleaning cloth and touch stylus - Purple
Offered by 32ndShop

3.0 out of 5 stars does not last!, 2 Jan 2014
The plastic that holds the phone has broken, the fake leather is split from the felt backing, the tab has come away! Very tatty looking, also if you keep an NFC card in the pouch, your phone will pick it up when texting! Rubbish really but for 3 quid, you can find out for yourself

WMF Nutellac 1287686040 Butter Knife
WMF Nutellac 1287686040 Butter Knife
Offered by Neuerts - the shop for extremely fair conditions for collectors and lovers of kitchen- / living environment

4.0 out of 5 stars nice quirky knife, 2 Jan 2014
Fits the nutella jar nicely and was well received by a nutella fan. My issue is that for the money I would want the nutella logo engraved and the traditional red n. Sadly its just printed on and I can see it coming off in the wash.

OEM Helmet Front Mount Bracket J-Hook Buckle for for Gopro Hero 3 2 1 Camera
OEM Helmet Front Mount Bracket J-Hook Buckle for for Gopro Hero 3 2 1 Camera
Offered by JMTTOP

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing for the money, 2 Jan 2014
Probably made in the same factory as the gopro mounts, I bought this set to fix my camera to my motorbike helmet. Trusting a 5 quid mount set to a 300 pound camera was my first issue but I didn't panic for long. The sticky pad for the mount is genuinely the most sticky thing I have ever experienced, and as its a gel style backing it will form around contours. I had to take mine off to put it in a better place, I needed a screwdriver to do so. The mount works perfectly and tightens up so there is no vibration and wobbling. So cheap you could buy a few. I did!

SHS TPU Gel Bumper Frame Case Cover Compatible for LG Google Nexus 4 LG E960 + Screen Protector Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bumper case, 24 Aug 2013
I can assure you the band is not metal. But it does work well, I had to clip mine back together out of the box but not a problem. Holds the phone perfectly and comes with a cheeky screen protector. Very welcome.

iZKA®Basics - HDMI to MICRO HDMI 1.8M Cable - 24K Gold Connectors - ideal For Connecting HD Devices using the new Micro HDMI connector To Camcorder, Tablets, Mobile Phones to PC or HD TV 1080p Full HD - Type D to Type A - 1.4V Supports Ethernet / 3D / Audio Return (Life Time Warranty)
Offered by iBox Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Works, just...., 24 Aug 2013
Fine when it's working but straight out of the box needed to be lay flat to work. Cannot hold device it's linked to as the cable will malfunction.

Salter 9028 Razor Ultra Slim Technology Electronic Glass Bathroom Scales Silver
Salter 9028 Razor Ultra Slim Technology Electronic Glass Bathroom Scales Silver
Offered by Plumbing Supermarket

5.0 out of 5 stars Work perfectly, 24 Aug 2013
Look amazing and there are no discrepancies in the accuracy, those of you with problems need to lay off the cakes!

Breville VKJ385 Polished Stainless Steel Jug Kettle
Breville VKJ385 Polished Stainless Steel Jug Kettle

4.0 out of 5 stars Boils water., 24 Aug 2013
This product boils water. I bought it to match my toaster but beware that the plastic is a lighter grey than pictured!

Page: 1 | 2