Profile for AVB > Reviews

Content by AVB

AVB

Bulletproof® Upgraded Brain Octane Oil (16oz)
Bulletproof® Upgraded Brain Octane Oil (16oz)
Offered by Health Empire

4.0 out of 5 stars Having said that I do have to take the odd week off from it now and then as I don't always feel like I can stomach it, 20 Mar. 2016
I take it with organic butter and my own organic filter coffee brand. Since taking it I win more at both chess and poker. Although I felt a benefit quite quickly I feel that I didn't peak until after six months use. Having said that I do have to take the odd week off from it now and then as I don't always feel like I can stomach it, and if I'm having a bit of psoriasis it seems to amplify it. Also, I can't take more than a teaspoon a day without feeling a bit sick, so recommend you find your own optimal dosage over time. I can't say it's definately not a placebo response I'm having, but I am doing better at chess and poker now, work is going OK too. I think the coffee they sell seperately while good probably isn't that necessary if you can get a good organic brand elsewhere.

simplehuman Semi -Round Pedal Bin, 50 L - Black Plastic
simplehuman Semi -Round Pedal Bin, 50 L - Black Plastic
Offered by simplehuman®

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for the frail, 7 Feb. 2015
Took 3 weeks to arrive with few misleading emails saying (incorrectly) that it had been dispathed. Bin itself is fine and keeping the dogs out. Wouldn't recommend for frail people as my 33 yr old girlfriend struggles to lock/unlock the catch, also takes bit of strength to initially attach/fit the lid into place. Otherwise good product.

The Reality Dysfunction (Nights Dawn Book 1)
The Reality Dysfunction (Nights Dawn Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars I liked the zombies, 18 Sept. 2014
A very good and long book. Sci-fi die-hards might stress about the undead apppearing, but for every other reader it's not a problem as we aren't fanatics to a genre. Will read next book.

Lawful Escort (Eternal Bachelors Club Book 1)
Lawful Escort (Eternal Bachelors Club Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars A good romp, 23 Sept. 2013
Good story line that keeps you engaged and also charcters with depth with some quite descriptive and racy encounters. All quite believable.

The Mental Game of Poker: Proven Strategies For Improving Tilt Control, Confidence, Motivation, Coping with Variance, and More

4.0 out of 5 stars Understand my tilt now, 1 Sept. 2013
This book has been extremely useful in opening my eyes to another side of poker I hadn't really considered before. Well worth reading, gets a bit repetitive towards the end but dies help you understand your game better.

Leifheit Rotaro Small Deluxe Floor Sweeper
Leifheit Rotaro Small Deluxe Floor Sweeper
Offered by Amazing Savings EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 1 Sept. 2013
Easy to use and fairly effective. The dogs (pugs) enjoy being chased by it too! Nice for when you can't be bothered with vacuuming.

Morphy Richards 73411 Never Loses Suction Family and Pets Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars We like it a lot, 1 Sept. 2013
Easy to use and so far very effective. Light weight and versatile so no complaints yet. Would recommend to friends.