Profile for alison > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Self Tan by St Tropez Bronzing Mist 240ml
Self Tan by St Tropez Bronzing Mist 240ml

1.0 out of 5 stars Omg how much!, 1 Sept. 2015
Didnt buy this product as no way was I paying £9 to how a plastic bottle delivered!!!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars I am very disappointed with it, 22 Jun. 2015
I bought this to use as refills for a bottle of mist I already had. I am very disappointed with it. It is very watery and leaks from the bottle causing a lot of mess.It comes up patchy and in some places not at all. What does appear fades very quickly. Maybe its supposed to be for a tan machine which could be the reason but it didn't state that on the page.

Ben and Holly 5-Figure Pack, Styles May Vary
Ben and Holly 5-Figure Pack, Styles May Vary

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Jan. 2015
Excellent quality. Grandson loved it.

Ben and Holly Mr. Elf's Delivery Lorry
Ben and Holly Mr. Elf's Delivery Lorry

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Jan. 2015
Great gift for grandson. Nice and study ( it needs to be)! He loves it.

TRG Easy Dye #118 Black
TRG Easy Dye #118 Black
Offered by mega Parts

5.0 out of 5 stars EasyDye, 12 Nov. 2014
This review is from: TRG Easy Dye (Shoes)
I can't recommend this product enough. I faffed about getting prepared to use it when in actual fact all i need was to wear some plastic gloves. Made a fantastic job of my shoes with only one coat ( but they were brown originally) still enough left to do another pair too .

chinkyboo Silver Retractable Recoil Key Chain Ring Keychain
chinkyboo Silver Retractable Recoil Key Chain Ring Keychain
Offered by chinkyboo

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 12 Nov. 2014
Didn't last 3 months! not particularly heavy usage! definitely need to buy a stronger one

Extra Large Pet Dog Hi-Visibility Flourescent Safety Vest Coat Jacket
Extra Large Pet Dog Hi-Visibility Flourescent Safety Vest Coat Jacket
Offered by Layton's Global

5.0 out of 5 stars Im really really pleased with this jacket, 12 Nov. 2014
Im really really pleased with this jacket. Its good quality material, fab fit, although easy to alter with a needle and thread if needed. I have a staffie male although it would fit an average sized labrador. He did snap one of the pieces of elastic when mooching in a bush but i just repaired it. You really can't go wrong for the price.

3 x Membrane Screen Protectors for Nokia Lumia 820 - Crystal Clear (Glossy), Retail Package, Installation Kit
Offered by Membrane Store

5.0 out of 5 stars screen protectors, 3 Oct. 2013
Brilliantly clever little product. Well worth the money & so easy to apply. I would Highly recommend this product to any one.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars lumia 820 phone case cover, 3 Oct. 2013
I bought this 6 weeks ago I thought for the price I couldn't go wrong. When it first arrived I was really pleased with it but it has very quickly fell apart. The plastic sides described as solid are actually made of very thin plastic which has gradually snapped off to the point it hardly holds the phone in place any more. In fact it isn't safe to use in case the phone falls out. I'd advise you to pay more for a better quality case.

Two Women
Two Women

5.0 out of 5 stars Martina Cole Two Women, 3 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Two Women (Kindle Edition)
I've been a Martina Cole fan for years but the last few books by her have been poor and repeatative. I read Two Women years ago when it was first published and really enjoyed it, so much so I've just read it again. it is one of the best books I have ever read and the end is fantastic. I highly recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2