Profile for Leanne > Reviews

Content by Leanne

Leanne "honey_me19"

Neoglory Swarovski Elements Silver Plated Aqua Blue Turquoise Studs Stud Earrings TV31

1.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't pay 1p let alone £7.99, 31 Oct 2013
These are cheap and nasty looking earrings. They arrive on a cheap backing card and mine were bent so I couldn't even try them in my ears as the post were bent at 90 degrees.

I paid 60p and will be claiming a refund as they are awful quality - you'd be better going to Primark and getting some for £1.

Buy at your peril.

Daffodil WMS500R 2.4GHz Nano Wireless Mouse with Adjustable DPI, powered by 2xAAA Batteries (Included) - Red
Offered by Daffodil UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing quality for the price, 30 Oct 2013
I bought the wireless mouse to use with InDesign - it is extremely responsive and easy to use and swap between machines. I am really impressed with the quality for the price point.

It does feel a little cheap to start with - but you soon get used to this. The wake up button under the scroll is very useful as it saves it wasting the batteries - which have lasted a long time so far.

Lente Designs® Apple iPad 2, 3 and 4 cover / case with Butterfly design
Lente Designs® Apple iPad 2, 3 and 4 cover / case with Butterfly design

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, 27 Jan 2013
The case arrived quickly and is stunning. It is nice to have the choice of something different and butterflies are my favourite. Hence I thought I'd pay extra and get this. Is great quality too.

The Care Bears Movie [DVD]
The Care Bears Movie [DVD]
Dvd ~ Dan Hennessey

5.0 out of 5 stars Still a winner today, 10 May 2004
This review is from: The Care Bears Movie [DVD] (DVD)
I found my video copy of this while clearing out the loft, and although i'm 19 i still found i enjoyed it just as much as when i was young. It is a movie that is totally focused on good things and caring, unlike some movies kids watch today that are all violence and no real plot or substance. If you want a nice light hearted film, then this is the one. It's still one of my favourites today!!!