ARRAY(0xb3d4c144)

Profile for Jono the lizard > Reviews

Content by Jono the lizard

Jono the lizard "lizardprojects" (FARNHAM, Surrey, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Microwave Gourmet
Microwave Gourmet
by BARBARA KAFKA

5.0 out of 5 stars Indispensible .., 10 Jan 2014
This review is from: Microwave Gourmet (Hardcover)
What an excellent compendium of culinary knowledge.
I went for this because a cook that I respect mentioned it as an inspirational source for some of her dishes -not necessarily microwave.
Although, regarding microwave ovens, it is somewhat dated I find that this presents absolutely no problem in absorbing the wealth of quality information and depth of technical know-how. I took a calculated risk and I am very glad I did.
This volume is now fairly rare.

Swann Morton No.3 scalpel handle with 5 No.10a blades
Swann Morton No.3 scalpel handle with 5 No.10a blades
Offered by Avatar Express
Price: 2.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Professional product, 10 Jan 2014
Just what I needed for various precision cutting and trimming operations.
Really I just needed a handle as I have lots of blades but this particular deal with some blades included was better value than handle only elsewhere.
So good in fact that I bought two !

Compatible ML1610 Laser Toner Cartridge for Samsung Printers ML-1610, ML-1610P, ML-1615, ML-1650, ML-2010, ML-2010P, ML-2010R, ML-2015, ML-2510, ML-2570, ML-2571, ML-2571N, SCX-4321, SCX-4321F, SCX-4521, SCX-4521F - BLACK
Offered by Prestige Cartridge
Price: 11.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Compatible ML1610 Samsung Laser Toner Cartridge, 18 Sep 2013
{18Sep2013:}Well, price is good, delivery was good.
However I have yet to install one (I have 3x) but I will update this feedback when any one of my ML 1610s needs a fresh toner unit.

ebertSankey Spare Tap (Black)
ebertSankey Spare Tap (Black)
Price: 3.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Jolly fine product, 9 July 2013
I really bought this for adding to a fermenting vessel as did an earlier reviewer. I like it and will probably buy some more. The water butt can wait a bit longer!

Cofresh Gujarati Mix 350 g (Pack of 9)
Cofresh Gujarati Mix 350 g (Pack of 9)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent -Where are they ?, 7 Jun 2013
Superb product but no longer available anywhere ? Even ASDA seems to have dumped this line .. VERY disappointing -I am now making my own using a cookie press.

10 X CR2016 DL2016 5000LC CR 2016 3V Lithium Key Fob Watch Batteries
10 X CR2016 DL2016 5000LC CR 2016 3V Lithium Key Fob Watch Batteries
Offered by Phoenix Power Equipment Ltd
Price: 1.35

3.0 out of 5 stars seemingly good value -but poor performance, 7 Jun 2013
I went ahead on these despite rough reviews. I now add my own rough review as this product may indeed hava a 70mA capability but I estimate that this is only sustained for milliseconds -ie: not long enough to power, say, a car fob. Avoid and pay a few pence more for a branded product. Disappointed ..

Sealapack 18 Assorted Storage Clips - Keeps food fresh
Sealapack 18 Assorted Storage Clips - Keeps food fresh
Offered by Express Goods UK
Price: 1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Jolly useful, 17 April 2013
Well made (unlike some). I could wish for a larger proportion of the bigger clips but I have managed to press the small ones into service.

Cellophane bags pack of 30
Cellophane bags pack of 30
Offered by barcode bargains
Price: 1.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bags -good price, 17 April 2013
This review is from: Cellophane bags pack of 30 (Toy)
I keep buying these bags, they are so useful. I put biscuits, cookies and other of my cooked items in them before evacuating and heat sealing. Tidy, wholesome, and presentable.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars jolly useful -jolly good price too !, 5 Mar 2013
This item took a while to arrive. The description said it comes sans a battery -so I bought some in readyness.
It came complete with a battery! A very versatile instrument with pretty good software. I like it a lot and hope I have it with me when I need it ! (some retailers have done away with customer scales .. this should help)

Metaltex Pressy 2 Potato Ricer
Metaltex Pressy 2 Potato Ricer
Price: 14.07

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty well-made, 5 Mar 2013
I like this item. It's not the cheapest but it comes with 3x disk and is pretty well-made.
Easy to clean.
I really wanted it so that I could make murukku and sev. Well it does this OK and I do expect that it will rice potato as well ! Nice one.

{27Mar2013:} Excellent with potato as well! I wish I had bought one years ago ..

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4