Profile for jivebanana > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Trespass Women's TRUDEY Jacket - Black, Large
Trespass Women's TRUDEY Jacket - Black, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful jacket for a wonderful price, 9 Mar. 2015
Fabulous value. My daughter wanted a Barbour style lightweight jacket with a hood for uni. I bought her this jacket for Christmas and when it arrived I tried it on for size (we are similar sizes) it looked so brilliant I ordered myself one. She loved the coat and so do I. Really smart and stylish. I ordered the large size for both of us even though we are both size 12 and so you may need to go up a size.

Fudge Hair Shaper Strong Hold Texturising Creme 75g
Fudge Hair Shaper Strong Hold Texturising Creme 75g

5.0 out of 5 stars The best!, 3 Mar. 2015
Always love the gorgeous smell of this product. I decided a while ago that I would get something cheaper but after a couple of months have gone back to this wonderful product. My hair is wavy and fine and prone to frizz - O joy - but this product manages to control it all. Great!

Nature Made High Potency Magnesium 400 Mg - 150 Liquid Softgels
Nature Made High Potency Magnesium 400 Mg - 150 Liquid Softgels
Offered by united care

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for cramp sufferers, 3 Mar. 2015
I suffer with excruciating cramp in my feet and legs and read that magnesium might help. What a revelation. Since taking one capsule of these every day I have had not one bout of cramp. Amazing. Would definitely recommend trying this if you suffer as I did.

Braun Face 820 Facial Epilator and Facial Cleansing Brush with 1 Extra Refill
Braun Face 820 Facial Epilator and Facial Cleansing Brush with 1 Extra Refill
Offered by Electric Mania Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly brilliant, 3 Mar. 2015
What a fabulous product. I have reached the age when the odd stray hairs are appearing where they are definitely not wanted and this little miracle just whips them out. Even the downiest of hairs are plucked and totally pain free. It is wonderful. I was very sceptical about the brush but it is truly fabulous. My face feels really clean but better still is how soft my skin feels - like baby skin. I would highly recommend this product.

Perfect
Perfect

4.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect, 1 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Perfect (Kindle Edition)
This is a story of happiness lost by the tiniest of events. The picture painted by the author is vivid as you see the story of Byron and James unfold. No, I am not going to give the plot away as that would ruin the story. The characters are sharp and clear as is their pain and pleasure and the notion of the story being of its time is evident throughout. I loved it!

Sexy Black Faux Leather Shiny Corset & Skirt Basque (UK Size 14)
Sexy Black Faux Leather Shiny Corset & Skirt Basque (UK Size 14)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 18 July 2014
What a tremendous outfit. Really good quality fabric and looks amazing. I ordered a larger size just in case and was able to tighten it a bit because of the laced ribbons. Looks really good and very expensive appearance. Fit was excellent and makes me feel really special - very slimming as well

The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery
The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery

1.0 out of 5 stars No guidance, 18 July 2014
Played this a couple of times - really confusing and now it doesn't work at all. No real guidance as to how you get onto next level. I have given up it doesn't let me access the game anyway but when I did manage to play it the game was repetitive and boring

What the Professional's Use - Our Pimp My Shoes Self Sharpening Picker Pencil for applying Gems, Crystals & Rhinestones with Adhesive to Bling, Custom, Customise - Converse, Vans, Nike Air Force and Blazers. This Self Sharpening Picker Pencil can be used to Customise Any Products from Ceramics to Footwear, Bags and Clothing.
Offered by MariasCraft

176 x Red Self Adhesive Diamante Stick On Rhinestone Gems 3mm
176 x Red Self Adhesive Diamante Stick On Rhinestone Gems 3mm
Offered by TD Crafts

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't use on fabric, 18 July 2014
Disappointed with these really. Good price but having spent ages putting them on my dress for a special dance competition they fell off as soon as I moved and then managed to stick fast to everything else they touched! I left a trail of them as they proceeded to fall off and in the end I decided that it really wasn't worth the effort. Decided to use them to make birthday cards more attractive but even then the glue often came away from the back of the gems. I bought several different sizes and colours and they were all the same - don't use on fabric!

Smiffys Satin Charleston Headband with Feather and Jewel Detail (Black)
Smiffys Satin Charleston Headband with Feather and Jewel Detail (Black)
Offered by GreatDeals4you

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 18 July 2014
Really good quality and design. Great value for money. Fitted really well and looked amazing - used it to dance the Charleston and really felt the part

Page: 1 | 2 | 3