Profile for rightknee1 > Reviews

Scholl New Massage Fitness Sandal Navy Blue Size 7
Scholl New Massage Fitness Sandal Navy Blue Size 7
Offered by Forever Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Fitness Sandals, 2 Jun. 2014
My wife has been looking for a pair of these for time now, I showed her the items as advertised and she asked me to buy them for her, brownie points for me as they are better than she expected,

The Whippoorwill [3 bonus track]
The Whippoorwill [3 bonus track]

4.0 out of 5 stars Blackberry Smoke., 22 April 2014
I came upon this group by accident, and having did some research on them brought the album, in the same vein as the Drive By Truckers, this band produce some real good Southern Rock, give them a go, I did and don't regret it.

Brown faux leather Queen anne design wing back fireside high back chair. Ideal bedroom or living room furniture

5.0 out of 5 stars Queen Anne Chair, 22 April 2014
This is a very sturdy chair, quite comfortable to sit in, some assembly, but nothing to strenuous, I would recommend this chair .

Definitive Collection (Rmst)
Definitive Collection (Rmst)
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitive Collection, 22 April 2014
Any group that has had Steve Marriott and Peter Frampton in there line up are surely worth a listen, if you enjoy your Seventies rock, then get into this group, a bit before my time but well worth giving a go.

English Oceans
English Oceans

5.0 out of 5 stars English Oceans, 22 April 2014
This review is from: English Oceans (Audio CD)
I have always enjoyed the music of the Drive By Truckers, this album is a return to them at there best, if you enjoy your Southern Rock, then this is a must.

A TELL ALL
A TELL ALL
Offered by positivenoise

4.0 out of 5 stars A Tell All., 22 April 2014
This review is from: A TELL ALL (Audio CD)
Shona Tucker played base for the Drive By Truckers and occasionally sang lead on a few songs, so when she went solo I thought I would give her music a go, she is very much in the same vein as her previous group, but there are a couple of tracks which I found to be very good. Give her a go.

The Monkey's Raincoat (Cole and Pike Book 1)
The Monkey's Raincoat (Cole and Pike Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars The Monkeys Raincoat, 22 April 2014
I wa advised by friends and family to read Robert Crais, as it was similar to what I enjoy reading, I found this book a bit hard going but was told to persevere as his work gets better, if you new to this author, then I can only offer you the same advise.

Never Say Die!
Never Say Die!

4.0 out of 5 stars Never say die, 18 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Never Say Die! (Audio CD)
I brought this originally as a vinyl album and through the years have enjoyed listening to the music, not as good as Paranoid, but a worth listening to if you haven't got it.

Paranoid
Paranoid
Offered by Assai-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Paranoid, 18 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Paranoid (Audio CD)
What more can be said about a classic album, if you haven't heard it or any of the songs then this album is a must, go get it.

Original Album Series
Original Album Series

4.0 out of 5 stars Original albums, 18 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Original Album Series (Audio CD)
America have always been a favourite group of mine, so I was happy to be able to obtain this cd to add to my collection, I'm happily playing the tunes in my car on a daily basis, and would recomend to any who like this music.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5