Profile for laura > Reviews

laura "ls180581"

It Found Me
It Found Me

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, scary, heart wrenching, 7 Jan. 2016
This review is from: It Found Me (Kindle Edition)
I read this and Stephanies first book back to back. I loved them both! I am amazed at the paranormal experiences that the family have encountered. At times I was terrified reading about the creepy encounters so much so that I had to put the book down. I cried at the deaths throughout the years and felt genuine joy at the love that had been found.

This book is one that will stay with me. Thank you steph for sharing your families stories.

It's the Apocalypse, Dave: Try to Have Fun (Last Laughs Book 1)
It's the Apocalypse, Dave: Try to Have Fun (Last Laughs Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant,funny,gory but too short!, 13 Nov. 2015
Loved Dave, felt a real empathy towards him. Just enough gore not to sicken you! My kind of laugh out loud humour, can't wait for the next one. Please let me proofread it before anyone else!!

Call of Duty®: Heroes
Call of Duty®: Heroes

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 19 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Call of Duty®: Heroes (App)
it's awesome you can play up against online players and at the start it gives you a chance to feel what type of game it is and feel how you'll feel when you have a strong
team

Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas
Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas
by James Patterson

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, 17 Mar. 2006
this book made me cry so much i couldnt see the words, it is a well written book that i would recommend to anyone. I started reading this book and couldnt put it down. extremely good book ,read it!

The Falls
The Falls
by Ian Rankin

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, great writer, 16 Mar. 2006
This review is from: The Falls (Paperback)
I love Ian Rankin and i personally think that this is one of his best. If you recently watched the dramatisation of this on ITV with Ken Stott as Rebus then dont worry as there is alot more in the book and definitly well worth reading. Fantastic

Ravensburger Puzzleball - England 1966 World Cup Win (540 pieces)
Ravensburger Puzzleball - England 1966 World Cup Win (540 pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars love these, 16 Mar. 2006
bought this for my husband as he collects puzzleballs and he was chuffed to bits, the picture is great and if you get stuck building this the pieces have numbers on the back. Definitly worth the money. looks great on the windowsill.

Every Which Way But Loose/Any Which Way You Can [DVD]
Every Which Way But Loose/Any Which Way You Can [DVD]
Dvd ~ Clint Eastwood
Offered by 101Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 16 Mar. 2006
I cant believe it has took them so long to release this onto dvd. But definitly worth the wait. fantastic film even if you arent really a fan of clint eastwood like me. buy it now

Charlottes Web
Charlottes Web
by E. B. White

5.0 out of 5 stars I hate spiders, 16 Mar. 2006
This review is from: Charlottes Web (Paperback)
This has got to be the only book or situation where i have felt sympathy for a spider. I love this book, I remember reading this in middle school and instantly fell in love with the characters, since then i have been hooked and still have my original copy from all those years ago. Its a bit of a mess but still very readable. Now that i have my own children i will be reading this book to them and would recommend it to anyone as it teaches children about friendship, life and death. This is a fantastic book. Read it no matter what age you are.

Chimera [VHS] (1991)
Chimera [VHS] (1991)
VHS
Offered by funkybunnie

4.0 out of 5 stars freaky, 4 Aug. 2005
This review is from: Chimera [VHS] (1991) (VHS Tape)
I watched chimera the first time round when it was on t.v, it freaked me out then so i was reluctant to watch it again. Just looking at the cover of the video takes me back to nights of abject terror!! I decided enough was enough the freaky little half-bred thing on the cover wasnt going to put me off so I watched it. Just as i remembered scary in places but works better now in this day and age of cloning and playing god than it did back then. Would recommend this to anyone. very good. Just got to stop looking out of the window now to make sure the thing with the dodgy walk isnt out there!! I certainly wouldnt want my kids playing with it!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 6, 2010 8:44 PM GMT