Profile for Mistygirl > Reviews

Mistygirl (Cork, Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the original battery, 20 May 2015
This is the battery I bought for my Pentax WG 3 GPS camera as a spare one.
Fits it perfectly and - once formatted - it is long lasting. I can do 4 GB video or 16 GB of photos before re-charging it. Actually I think it is better than the original one I got with my camera.
Comes meticulously packed and ready to use.
I am very pleased with it.

ABC Products® Replacement Pentax D-Li92 / DL-i92 Type Li-ion Rechargeable Battery for Optio i10, RZ10, RZ18, WG-1, WG1 GPS, WG2, WG-2, WG II, WG-3, WG III, WG-10 Waterproof, X-70, X70 Digital Camera
Offered by abcproducts

4.0 out of 5 stars Good battery, 20 May 2015
This is the battery I bought for my Pentax WG 3 GPS camera as a spare one.

I needed to freeze it as I received it DOA. After 2 hours in a freezer it came to life and, after formatting works fine.
I can do around 2 GB video or 8 GB of photos before re-charging it. It is the same level as the original one I received with my camera.
I would say this is a good one, worth 4 out of 5 stars, but I found better one recently [B00I3GQXKO].

JVC HAS160A Flats Foldable Style Stereo Headphones - Blue
JVC HAS160A Flats Foldable Style Stereo Headphones - Blue
Offered by DiscountDiscs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for your money, 20 May 2015
I love them.
Very comfy on ears and suitable for me - I have small head and sensitive ears. I can't use in ear headphones, as my ear canals are narrow and when trying to use any in ear pieces I was ending up bleeding.

So I was down to over-ear models.
I was looking for something with decent basses and mellow middle of the soprano scale with the price not higher than £15, as I use them in an office only, so I do not want expensive ones.
This model is fitting the bill. Bases - while not very meaty - are decent and sopranos aren't metallic or shrill, so it is enough for me.
I have to say, they are long lasting. I have now 3rd pair, they are lasting me with everyday use around 1,5 years.
And I know - as long as I am listening to music while working in the office - I will be ordering them.

Oj Dada Na
Oj Dada Na
Offered by EliteDigital UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great modern take on Polish folk songs, 11 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Oj Dada Na (Audio CD)
To start, track list below:
1. "Oj zagraj ze mi zagraj"[3] - 3:44
7. "Gaweda o skrzypku i diable" - 4:55
8. "Jako tako bym spiewala" - 3:27
9. "Co ja temu winna" - 2:59
10. "I tesknila, tesknila" - 2:57

Some people may not like it, because Ciechowski added his own twist to the old folk songs, but for me this addition of the modern instruments and electronic effects to the old recordings of non - professional folk singers is working great!

I love what he has done with ribald "Co ja temu winna" (I cannot be blamed...) by adding multiple layers of music to the short and earthy tell about single girl freezing in her bed and I like the addition of the devil's voice and some dark accents to the "Gaweda o skrzypku i diable" (Tale about the fiddler and the Devil).
But my favorite track is "I tesknila, tesknila" (And she longed, longed for). No words, no twists, no changes. Just a melody and the flute and the shortest 2 min 57 sec on this album.

Highly recommended!
the best

Lubie, Kiedy, Kobieta
Lubie, Kiedy, Kobieta

4.0 out of 5 stars Piece of the classical poetry, 26 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Lubie, Kiedy, Kobieta (Audio CD)
he is not singing - no. This part is better done by ladies. Michal invited many of them to sing romantic poetry. He is doing what he does best - provides solid base of his deep voice declamation, hint of darkness in ascending music and brilliant sweet music. Relax and listen :)

Chara S Forest/Shinkirou
Chara S Forest/Shinkirou
Offered by samurai media JPN401

5.0 out of 5 stars Chara, 26 Jan. 2011
My absolute favorites! Great melodies and arrangements with strong Beatles influence, but it's good. No - it's better than good! Si Jun pure voice, harmonious support from guys - no surprise that the band is so popular!

F. l. O. R. I. S. T +Bonus
F. l. O. R. I. S. T +Bonus

5.0 out of 5 stars Number 1, 26 Jan. 2011

Selekcja
Selekcja

5.0 out of 5 stars Important, 26 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Selekcja (Audio CD)
Grzegorz Ciechowski's album full of brilliant tracks.
As usual some may say that lyrics are more important than music, but for me this one has a beautiful balance.

List of the tracks below:

1.Paryz-Moskwa (Czyli Mimowolne Podroze Kochankow)
2.Tak Dlugo Czekam (Czyli Cialo)
3.Przyznaje Sie Do Winy (Czyli Zeznania Milosne)
4.Tak... Tak... To Ja
10.Piosenka Dla Weroniki
11.Powoli Spadam
12.Umarla Klasa
13.Zasypiasz Sama

Would I Lie To You? (Original Version Edit)
Would I Lie To You? (Original Version Edit)

5.0 out of 5 stars Rhythmical contradiction, 26 Jan. 2011
Very nice to listen, rhythmical soul number which is the only widely known track by Charles and Eddie.
My favorite part is when the guys go: "Would I lie to you baby? Would I lie to you? Oh ye!"
Always makes me laugh :)

Would I Lie To You?
Would I Lie To You?

5.0 out of 5 stars Rhythmical contradiction, 26 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Would I Lie To You? (MP3 Download)
Always makes me laugh :)