Profile for Clint Eastwood > Reviews

Content by Clint Eastwood

Clint Eastwood "Clint" (Nr Doncaster England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Hewlett-Packard (HP) Original 301 Combo pack - Black and Colour ink
Hewlett-Packard (HP) Original 301 Combo pack - Black and Colour ink
Offered by Cartridge King

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Original 301 - Black & Colour Ink, 1 May 2014
I bought the double pack as I find that this is the best way of buying. I much prefer Hewlett Packard products and would buy from this seller again.

5M Printer Cable High Speed, USB (A-B) for Epson XP-312, Expression | HP Photosmart, 1510 / 1050a | XP Series | Brother DCP-J132W | Kodak | Workforce WF-2530WF | WF-3520DWF | Deskjet 1510 All-In-One | Envy 4500 | Pixma MG3250 | Oki | Hero | Dell | Lexmark | by iChoose®
Offered by iChoose Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good Printer USB Cable !, 2 April 2014
On 2nd April I got the USB printer Cable, I Can use it for Two Printer just the job I wanted 5M cable it just long to reach the new Printer and it a lot fester printer out very reliability Low price at £4.57 it good for me am hoppy the USB Cable High Speed.

HP Envy 4500 e-All-In-One Printer
HP Envy 4500 e-All-In-One Printer
Offered by Value_Deal

5.0 out of 5 stars Review this HP Envy 4500 e-All-In-Printer (Is Very Good ), 30 Mar 2014
Verified Purchase from amazon.
(My old printer was a HP 750 all in one but it been good one for 9 year's old) any way I been looking at the amazon new printer's.

Am very happy with amazon as I Order this Printer, HP Envy 4500 e-All-In-One Printer on 23rd March 2014. The Delivered Van DPD come on 25th March on Tuesday morning about 9:45 I was very please about that and I sign it.

So I started to unpacked from the box to get it cut the box it to get it out look to see have got thing was there no problems.
Put the printer on the table top to set it you to my laptop but all cable in the printer and so on but there's was no USB cable for it I got the old cable out from the HP I had use that it was okay.
I did not use the CD to set up I did it on line to set all up it was very easy to do followed the Instructions it take me 20mins to do it online but some paper in printer a test page out then put teat page on top of the scanner pas scan no problem seem to be okay.
Started some printing from the laptop 5 pages printed out look at pages, this is the very good pint out.

The next day I set my laptop to go on wireless I to find a password to connect to other computers, I find the network old password to put the new password from Windows 7 to Windows 8 I find it very easy to do the Wireless is okay I can go in my liver room with no cables at all the only you need cable for to paint some things out that all need no problems.

I like to say to any one this is a very good Printer to use to am very happy I got this printer it goes very easy to do any one can use this printer if followed the Instructions on your screen never use CD or DVD to set it up, Every time if want set up to some thing I all ways do it on Line it go's a lot batter for me if no what you are doing!!!!

I will Rating this Printer looking good (10 out 10 stars) I am very Happy I got this for the wireless going you can do any thing with this printer from amazon are the best to go shopping 30 March 2014.

Sennheiser HD201 Closed Dynamic Stereo headphones
Sennheiser HD201 Closed Dynamic Stereo headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars Sennheiser HD201 Closed Dynamic Stereo headphones. Very good rating 5 of 5, 2 Feb 2014
I got these headphones on 26th January 2014.
Am very Please I got these Stereo headphones have been designed for great sound. they have thought about everything from the careful leaving out of a volume control.
To the gold plated connection. they really pack a punch: the bass can make your spine vibrate and even the highest volumes don't damage the quality of the sound, except for sometimes at very high pitches at very very loud, it can become slightly tinny. they are also very comfortable that after a while you I use them my Laptop as I wearing them on my CDs play,I think that the Sennheiser would not dare damage their reputation by producing anything that wasn't up to their very high standards, and even if they made a bigger profit from this individual product, if the headphones weren't up to standard, customers would think twice before buying from them again. overall, although you won't be absolutely blown away by the sound, they are worth twice what they are being sold for here and they are really great headphones if you are a music lover who isn't completely loaded.

It Must Be Love: The Collection
It Must Be Love: The Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Listen To The Radio (and a good Collection by Don Williams.), 6 Nov 2013
The Collection: I dont no what to say about this New Cd He is very good, his one of the Greatest Country 10 of 5 Rate.

I have been a good fan of Don Williams, for over 35 years, I tell you I have all of his LP. CDs Tap's.
Don Williams is one of the most distinctive & successful Country Music of all time's, in is 60s 70, 80s and so on. He is Fantastic (I Believe in you, I've got A Winner In You, Love me Over Again, He is just a great a Country Man (IT MUST BE LOVE: COLLECTION New In 2013.)Merv

Duracell Base MN1500 - Pack of 4x AA Batteries
Duracell Base MN1500 - Pack of 4x AA Batteries
Offered by Bargain Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars AA Duracell Battery are the Longer Life, 12 Sep 2013
Amazon Verified.
This review is from: Duracell Base MN1500 - Pack of 4x AA Batteries last a long way and save you money At £1.75 Very cheap you can not go wrong order from Amazon.
Excellent product one of the best cleaning products on the market for all household jobs. Highly Recommended and would buy again !

CR2032 Battery (2 pack) - Panasonic, Lithium Coin Cell, 3V
CR2032 Battery (2 pack) - Panasonic, Lithium Coin Cell, 3V
Offered by eShop Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good Battery Lithium Coin Cell, 3V, 12 Sep 2013
Amazon Verified I love ordering from Amazon
This review is from: CR2032 Battery (2 pack) - Panasonic, Lithium Coin Cell, 3V
I order the Battery for my Nationwide to look at my Statement put them in on my Calculator on 12th September 2013 and they works perfectly.Panasonic is the beast all the time for me I ordered two Panasonic as long as they work and the price is so good £0.65, last time I got the same Battery The price I paid for them was £2.50p they last me for one year. I Will order again!

HP 15 and HP 78 remanufactured ink cartridges (high capacity) HP15 black and HP78 colour (C6615D, C6615DE, C6578A, C6578AE) for HP Deskjet 916c, 920c, 920cvr, 920cw, 920cxi, 940c, 940cvr, 940cw, 940cxi, 3810, 3816, 3820, 3820c, 3820v, 3820w, 3822, HP Digital Copier 310, HP Fax 1230, 1230xi, HP Officejet 5105, 5110, 5110v, 5110xi, V30, V40, V40xi, V45, HP PSC 700, 720, 750, 750cxi, 760, 900, 950, 950vr, 950xi printers
Offered by INKSPOT UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Top cartridge HP 15 and HP 78, 10 July 2013
10th July 2013 I order the cartridges on 4th July I got the cartridge in two day and that is very good for me.
My HP psc 750 series Printer & Scanner & Copier, all in one & it is Seven years old and it never let me down yet the cartridges last me for eight moths. this is Three time's I have order from amazon.co.uk

Every Time I put new cartridges in the Printer is still going strong all the time's am very happy with the Printer, I have no problem at all what more can I say about it I will not bey a new Printer yet the cartridge are very good,
Some one side to me it time about got a new one !! I will give it one more year from now on

Verbatim 43522 16x DVD-R - Spindle 25 Pack
Verbatim 43522 16x DVD-R - Spindle 25 Pack
Offered by Espace-Disque

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Chappoie, DVD-R - Spindle 25 Pack, 9 May 2013
9-05-2013 This review is from: Verbatim 43522 16x DVD-R - Spindle 25 Pack (Accessory)
Verbatim DVD-R 25 Bundle pack for the price; what can I say but most excellent. Came quickly and everyone so far works fine. Buy this item from this company with confidence and get good service and a very good product for the price. I will buy the Verbatim DVD-R - Spindle 25 Pack again there are very good for me No Problem at all.

CD/ DVD Permanent Marker Pens
CD/ DVD Permanent Marker Pens
Offered by Accessories Arena

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Quality, 9 May 2013
9-05-2013, Good Quality CD/DVD Permanent Marker Pens.
I have no problems with the Marker Pens, I have use them a lot writing on CDs - DVDs am very Please with them.
Good for writing on Blank CDs & DVDs Four different colors to use and they still going song.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7