Profile for luxmealux > Reviews

Content by luxmealux

luxmealux

Kryptonite Kryptoflex 7 ft Cable Lock (10 mm x 213 cm)
Kryptonite Kryptoflex 7 ft Cable Lock (10 mm x 213 cm)
Price: 10.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable 16 hrs delivery time.. fantastic., 14 May 2013
Not sure about the wire itself as I am still waiting to get my bike actually, but will use it in combination with a heavy chain lock. From what I have read in other reviews this one is mainly a deterrent to some thieves, some say it can be cut, but hey, you can't put your bike into a steel tank every time you park it, can you?!

What I am reviewing here is the delivery time. I ordered this yesterday in the afternoon, and I got it today at 9am? What the hell, this must smash all delivery records: the fastest delivery EVER. And I only paid for standard delivery so you may find it useful to know they're sent quick for cheap ;-)

Black S-line Silicone Gel Case Cover For The iPhone 4/4S With Screen Protector
Black S-line Silicone Gel Case Cover For The iPhone 4/4S With Screen Protector
Offered by MobySpares
Price: 2.25

1.0 out of 5 stars absolutely appalling, 22 April 2012
The worst thing you could ever want to hold in your hands. And imagine now you've placed a 400 phone in it.. I can't believe other reviewers liked this piece of plastic junk.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 13, 2012 10:02 AM BST

Consciousness Beyond Life: The Science of the Near-Death Experience
Consciousness Beyond Life: The Science of the Near-Death Experience
by Pim van Lommel
Price: 14.54

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 31 Aug 2011
Now this is a book on the subject of NDE's that you will enjoy! Well written and substantiated by through research effort, very interesting reading. I particularly enjoyed some of the interpretations put forward by the author on the reasons behind non-local consciousness, using principles of quantum mechanics. Sure there are plenty of hypotheses put forward in here, and the author himself claims most of them may never been proved.. However, overall an entertaining and (almost always) informative reading! Highly recommended.

UFOs: Generals, Pilots, and Government Officials Go on the Record
UFOs: Generals, Pilots, and Government Officials Go on the Record
by Leslie Kean
Price: 18.31

4.0 out of 5 stars Mature reading on the subject of UFO, 31 Aug 2011
Edited by an investigative journalist this is the book to read if you are relatively new to the subject but also a skeptic. Each chapter is written by a different witness, all of them high caliber individuals, pilots, trained professional, military personnel etc. A great book, very interesting if only a little repetitive. Highly recommended.

The Secret of the Soul: Using Out-of-Body Experiences to Understand Our True Nature
by William Buhlman
Price: 9.61

1.0 out of 5 stars You gotta be kidding me!, 31 Aug 2011
I got interested in consciousness because of the loss of a good friend of mine. I have been reading very good books on the subject and eventually I also got to touch the subject of lucid dreaming. When you buy a book on the subject, i.e. the book sold here, you would expect a lot more than what you will actually find in here. This book has clearly copied the format of other more important books, where the writer starts by claiming a substantial research into the subject, but then, contrarily to these other references, it completely fails at delivering. In fact this book is mainly about nothing: the author clearly hasn't got a clue about this subject and if he really does have such a great experience, then he hasn't done a great job writing about it, as you could find out all the concepts described in the book simply using an hour of youtube non-sense watching. However, he tries hard for you to believe otherwise, but this is merely a technique to sell more copies. Not to mention the part where the techniques are described so that the reader would get an OBE. They not only do not work, but also I could have made up at least 10 more techniques just by using common sense based on my limited understanding of what an OBE would actually be. In other words, the author sells gullible readers some nothing at what would be a relatively high price even for a properly informative book.. Total waste.

Scream - The complete Trilogy (Blu-ray)
Scream - The complete Trilogy (Blu-ray)
Dvd ~ Neve Campbell

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, and german, 4 Aug 2011
All good, movies are fun and we all know this series.. but if you need English subtitles be aware that this is a German import, i.e. it only has German subtitles. The main menu is also in German, but it's easy to figure out even if you don't speak the language. The movies can be watched both in German language and in the original English version. So despite I can't speak any German at all, I would say that I was very satisfied with this purchase, as it is a lot cheaper than the UK boxset.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars They sent me the wrong product and said they couldn't do anything about it (???), 11 May 2011
At your own risk to buy from them. They sent me 4 balls instead of 12 after I bought 12 balls from them, when I contacted them they said there was nothing they could do about it (???). I had to call them twice to get them to agree for a refund. However, they asked me to send them back the 4 balls.. Basically not even a smart solution to a miserable mistake. A huge waste of time and money. They even tried to buy my review back with a 20% discount on future orders!! :) Of course, not acceptable. Do yourself a favor: buy somewhere else..

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Hole and no reply from seller, 2 Jan 2011
These tights came with a hole in one of the legs, contacted the seller and received no reply from them at all..