Profile for Angie Grainger ( Author of Searching for Mooneyes) > Reviews

Content by Angie Grainger...

Angie Grainger ( Author of Searching for Mooneyes) "Whitefeather" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Schizophrenia or Spirit Possession
Schizophrenia or Spirit Possession
by Mr Mike Williamson

5.0 out of 5 stars Schizophrenia or Spirit attachment, 13 Aug 2014
As a medium I am always fascinated by other mediums experiences when working with spirit so I was very drawn to read Mike's latest book.

For many centuries up until today people who tune into their instincts and natural abilities have too often been persecuted, and even put to death for 'hearing voices' or for tuning into their spirit guides.

In the modern world ,Science ( although man made and man approved) seems desperate for us to have to 'prove'things all the time in the tangible material world, so the fact that ' Spirit ' is mostly invisible to the naked eye due to a different rate of vibrational level can cause programmed fear and too much loathing to those who refuse to consider that there could be an afterlife or other planes of consciousness. Spirit is a NATURAL force, all of us are born into a body but it is the spirit energy that animates us. The body is merely the vehicle for the spirit consciousness to mobilise.

Being a medium is a wonderful gift, it can and often does often cause a lot of chaos to those people who are very sensitive to spirit activity and might not be sure how to deal with that energy as yet. With our organised religious addicted to materialism planet, many who feel, hear and converse with spirit are labelled ' 'mad' or much worse. These dear souls have had terrible tortures inflicted upon them to attempt to reset the brain. Many have simply been pumped full of drugs to numb them and prevent them from developing their gifts as these abilities have been deemed ' wrong ' or the work of the 'devil'.

It saddens me to consider that our precious abilities as humans are ruled as either ' allowed or forbidden' by the controlling rulers of humanity's standards when there is clearly so much more to life and existence than initially meets the eye.
We are born into this world with a connection to the divine, yet material life does all it can to shut that connection off to the detriment of millions of lives.

This book contains a wonderful glossary of terms to explain to the layman all manner of spirit attachment , Mike has also provided a detailed bibliography which enables the reader to investigate spiritualism and psychiatry in a deeper way. In my work as a medium I have had some wonderful as well as a few unpleasant experiences with energies which linger and cause sickness. I also have met people who seem to have erratic personalities but who are clearly being manipulated by an outside spiritual attachment. It is my dearest wish that as we evolve as kind loving humans , that spirituality can ease the suffering and distress caused by a lack of meaning or purpose in this world. Most people simply wish for love and a reason for being. Tuning into the magic of LIFE and connecting with spirit via meditation over a series of years, trusting in instinct once more and learning how to differentiate between what is your own thought and feeling, and the messages from spirit can enable the most wonderful magic to occur. Seek guidance and seek assistance from reputable books, mediums and online sites if you wish to investigate spiritual activity. Open your heart to the possibility that we are here as divine beings to fulfil a purpose and destiny in order for the soul to evolve. Instead of considering that spirituality is negative and dark as sold to us by the film industry and mainstream media. Consider that many tribal people connected deeply with their ancestors for guidance and to reap good harvest for survival. There may be complicated cases where spirits who are traumatised do attach themselves to particularly sensitive gentle souls and manipulate them, but before judging and consuming pharmaceutical medicines perhaps allow yourself to enjoy spiritual healing as well as consulting professional healers to send lost souls to a peaceful plane. As a species with our Internet and communication technologies we are breaking down barriers and sharing our experiences more and more with the wider community across the globe, not only are we raising our voices against violence and injustice but we are also realising that we share many common feelings and emotions which is the awakening to our own spiritual senses.

This book is a very interesting and informative read. I agree wholeheartedly with the wonderful paragraph ' There's a great responsibility on the part of the medical profession and scientific community to look at all aspects of the conscious and subconscious mind. A greater understanding would stop many misconceptions of what is, and what isn't , a debilitating disease and give many people peace of mind ... If only the scientists and medical profession would open their minds to the possibility that not everything is of this world. When they realise the brain and the mind are separate but closely integrated, only then will they begin to understand what mediums have known for years- that man is duality. Can you imagine the great leaps forward , the understanding of who we really are, and perhaps the repercussions on the religions of the world? When they realise we are all from one place, there will be no more wars.
Thank you Mike for a very enlightening book.

Bird Shoe Charms Set of 6 - Jibbitz / Croc Style
Bird Shoe Charms Set of 6 - Jibbitz / Croc Style

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for an Angry Bird Fan!, 30 July 2014
My son is a huge fan of every Angry bird product and these were bought as a gift for him to embellish his crocs for the summer. These are very well made and easy to put on to the croc shoes, they look great and are fun for a child.

Bayer Garden Rat & Mouse Soft Block
Bayer Garden Rat & Mouse Soft Block

5.0 out of 5 stars Not much fun for mice but it does work., 30 July 2014
Its not really the sort of thing one wants to LOVE, but I am so glad I discovered this soft block to get rid of some very persistent mice. I have tried everything, cruelty free but I truly can't share my kitchen with these little fellas so with a heavy heart I invested in this product. It does the job and we are rodent free.

10 Pairs False Fake Eyelashes Extensions Makeup Thick 017
10 Pairs False Fake Eyelashes Extensions Makeup Thick 017
Offered by 5starwarehouse (UK Seller)

5.0 out of 5 stars FUN!, 30 July 2014
Loads of fun for dressing up. I bought a separate tube of eyelash glue as there was none with this box. All in all good for the price and we shall enjoy having massive lashes with our costumes for an event.
I do recommend but make sure you order the glue at the same time!

Tiger sticky memo notes 350 sheets 2in/5cm square neon block like post its
Tiger sticky memo notes 350 sheets 2in/5cm square neon block like post its
Offered by CKONE

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product!, 30 July 2014
We are using these to learn Spanish vocabulary. Someone mentioned to me that by writing words on post it notes then placing them all over the house upon the object that the word describes helps you to learn vocabulary! It is quite a laugh and I hope my son benefits from this exercise! Good product, arrived on time too ;-)

Calvin Klein Delicious Luxury Creme Lipstick 3.5g - Henna (31123)
Calvin Klein Delicious Luxury Creme Lipstick 3.5g - Henna (31123)
Offered by Miss Sunshine Boutique

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but not the best colour for me ... so I will gift to a friend ;-), 30 July 2014
This is a nice lipstick but its a bit too pale for my skin tone. Now that I have the actual product I can see that I should have looked at the lighter side of the image ( left hand side in the picture) as this is rather ice creamy pink instead of the way I would view Henna which is darker. Anyway the quality of the product is good, so I ordered a rose pink and its lovely, this one is being given to a friend who would suit it more.

Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife
Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife
by Eben Alexander

5.0 out of 5 stars Very touching story, 30 July 2014
I am often astounded by humanity that it almost needs permission from science to acknowledge that there is far more going on in the human experience than we are usually 'Allowed ' to admit. A friend of mine who is a scientist recommended this book to me as she said it was very moving. I have to agree with her. This is a very touching true story about a revered and very scientifically qualified professor who had a spiritual awakening. As he has a lot of letters after his name his message is more readily being listened to in todays world. Sadly there have been millions of openly spiritually good souls who have lost their lives through dreadful means by speaking out about their beliefs and abilities. I do hope that Dr Alexander's message will reach the often closed ears and minds of those in the top tiers of society who are adamant that there is no afterlife and that communication with passed over souls is impossible.
As a medium it would be really nice to think that science supports the afterlife communication work that happens rather than dismissing or ridiculing those that are involved in it. Imagine when the world finally accepts that there is an afterlife and that communication with our loved ones is natural . We might yet achieve peace on earth.

Opening to Channel: How to Connect with Your Guide (Birth Into Light)
Opening to Channel: How to Connect with Your Guide (Birth Into Light)
by Sanaya Roman

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful book for seekers of enlightenment, 30 July 2014
I love the Orin and Daben series of books and have often recommended them to clients and friends. This is an exceptionally uplifting and inspirational book and one that I dip into often when I am in need of some clarity or just for the fun of reading the chapters again to remind myself of how amazing channelling is. There are links at the back of the book to all the websites, recordings and other books, if you are on a pathway of enlightenment and are searching for answers to life and its mysteries then I highly recommend all the books in this great series.

Do What You Love, The Money Will Follow: Discovering Your Right Livelihood
Do What You Love, The Money Will Follow: Discovering Your Right Livelihood

5.0 out of 5 stars Great insight, 30 July 2014
I really enjoyed this book as it totally resonates with the way I live my life. I AM doing what I love and the money turns up in the most remarkable ways which is a lot of fun! I am a single mum of one, but before I had my son I lived abroad and had the most spectacular life traveling all over the globe and living the high life. I always had a sense that there was a great deal more to life than met the eye and I wrote my own book 'Searching for Mooneyes' which is now on amazon! There are so many ways to create abundance in this incredible world of ours and rather than ever saving up to do things which can prevent one from ever going anywhere I have just gone out and done things according to my inner feelings and have learnt some big lessons along the way. My right livelihood is mediumship which I have been doing since I was a very young child. I have a website www.speakswithspirits.co.uk. Even though many of the people I encountered along the way seemed to be against my insights and visions nothing can stop me from following what is my destiny! This book is an oldie but a goodie, I also would like to recommend 'Ask and it is Given' by Esther and Jerry Hicks, that is my go to book for upliftment and guidance! Enjoy the journey and enjoy being a creator here on our amazing planet earth!

Happy Money (Increase the Flow of Money with a Simple 2-Step Formula)
Happy Money (Increase the Flow of Money with a Simple 2-Step Formula)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little book!, 30 July 2014
Such a lovely little uplifting book all about how to feel differently towards money. I am fascinated by the programming that surrounds peoples attitudes about MONEY and I am researching many taboos and feelings surrounding how people are either at ease with finances or they live a life of dread and lack because of it. I am a person who loves to find pennies in the road and I trust that these are a positive sign from a higher power that I am on the right track. Not only do I find money in the road, from 1p up to fivers blowing in the wind, I also find furniture, toys, and my latest big 'Street Treasure' was a silver Towel heating radiator! I had only wished for that the day before and passed by it as it was propped against a wall and I was on a bus ! The builder was pleased to let me have all the fittings so I got the whole lot for free! This is how I trust in the Universe to bring me abundance and prosperity. I allow it to come in all forms and it arrives often! I love this little book and its one of a collection around the subject of money. Its great, get it! I also like ' Money is Love' and ' I really really adore ' Ask and it is Given' ! Happy Manifesting of money, this is a great little book! Enjoy!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14