Profile for Hefina Hughes > Reviews

Content by Hefina Hughes

Hefina Hughes

FoxHunter 30" 30 Inch Quality Pet Dog Puppy Cat Training Cage Crate Carrier with Twin Door and Tray
Offered by EastWharf

5.0 out of 5 stars Pet training cage / crate carrier, 14 Jun. 2014
When we order this we thought it was going to be slightly smaller than it was but after saying this its a robust and good quality training cage and or crate carrier. We are about to go and pick up our puppy in the next few days and know we will get a lot of use from it. Apart from being a training and carrier crate it is a place where a puppy can go to for quite times when its tired or if the house is too busy. Its a good quality solid cage.

West Highland White Terrier - Best of Breed
West Highland White Terrier - Best of Breed
by Geoff Corish

5.0 out of 5 stars Westies, 14 Jun. 2014
This book about West Highland White Terriers was recommended to us by a breeder before we got our new puppy and I would highly recommend it to anybody buying a Westie puppy as its full of tips on how to get the best from your puppy and has does and donts and what to look for in a puppy. Very useful book which I know we will go back to again and again whilst raising our new puppy.

Chip N Dale - Rescue Rangers - First Collection - 3 Disc Set [DVD]
Chip N Dale - Rescue Rangers - First Collection - 3 Disc Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chip 'n' Dale Rescue Rangers

5.0 out of 5 stars Dvd 3 disc set, 1 April 2014
This dvd set was bought for my grandson who is 6 years old he loves Chip and Dale and is a favorite with his sister as well. Good fun for children

Walt Disney / Pixar - Up [DVD]
Walt Disney / Pixar - Up [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ed Asner

5.0 out of 5 stars Dvd for all the family, 1 April 2014
My 6 year old grandson love's this dvd and keeps on watching it over and over. Very good value for the price paid.

New Beginnings
New Beginnings

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic read, 14 Dec. 2013
This review is from: New Beginnings (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed New Beginnings just couldn't stop reading it and was up very late so that I could finish it. Cant wait to read Fern's next book.

Head Case Designs Kawaii Blue and Pink Owl Case for Apple iPhone 4/4S
Head Case Designs Kawaii Blue and Pink Owl Case for Apple iPhone 4/4S

5.0 out of 5 stars Owl phone case, 21 Nov. 2013
Love this cut pink owl case for my iphone 4 which looks fantastic on my phone. It is made of good strong material and should be quite durable.

Original I-Boyz Present White Polka Dots Snap On Case for Apple iPhone 4/4s with a Screen Protector - Pink

3.0 out of 5 stars Polka Dot phone case, 21 Nov. 2013
It looks really lovely but as it is a rubbery type material it does look a bit cheap and doesn't look as if it will last for long.

No Holding Back
No Holding Back

5.0 out of 5 stars No Holding Back - I loved it, 21 Nov. 2013
This review is from: No Holding Back (Kindle Edition)
A very enjoyable read going through from her childhood until the present time. It goes through the bad and happy years and makes you feel as though you are with her every step pf the way. I have been reading this book at night after going to bed and I am unable to put it down and have been reading until all hours. It is a very good read. Excellent book and would certainly purchase another book should she write one.