Profile for oscarcat grey > Reviews

oscarcat grey

Minky Retractable Reel Washing Line - 30 m
Minky Retractable Reel Washing Line - 30 m

4.0 out of 5 stars not quite 5*****, 29 July 2014
We bought this as I was sick of having my lines out all the time, it does the job but you do really need
a prop to prop up the line because it does stretch. Also not easy to fasten round to keep it taut, don't think
I could do it unaided, but as we only need to use it when I wash my bedding and towels, its not too much of
a problem, overall I am pleased with the product

First4Spares Replacement Mixing Blade for Tefal Actifry
First4Spares Replacement Mixing Blade for Tefal Actifry
Offered by First4Spares

5.0 out of 5 stars replacement paddle, 29 July 2014
Bought as a replacement for the one my husband broke, absolutely fine,
I am very satisfied with the product

Draper Extendable Shower Lance
Draper Extendable Shower Lance

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 29 July 2014
Bought for a friend as she admired mine, she loves it makes watering baskets easy
also the telescopic wand makes it easy for me to reach onto my garden without having to go up
onto the next level of my garden.

Kestronics ltd® Orange 20mm Lanyard plus cardholder
Kestronics ltd® Orange 20mm Lanyard plus cardholder
Offered by Kestronics Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Great, 29 July 2014
bought 3 of these for our London Passes was very surprised at how good quality they are.
Great bright colours I would recommend them to anyone

The Josie Gibson Diet: Love Food, Get Slim, Stay Slim
The Josie Gibson Diet: Love Food, Get Slim, Stay Slim
by Josie Gibson

5.0 out of 5 stars The Josie Gibson Diet, 2 Jan. 2014
Its just like having a conversation with Josie, read half of it already and its great, says it as is is.

Wave Radiator Cover Medium (1200mm)
Wave Radiator Cover Medium (1200mm)

5.0 out of 5 stars great idea, 3 Oct. 2013
I purchased 2 of these last year they look really stylish and I would recommend they as they hide ugly yellowing radiators.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars great fleece, 3 Oct. 2013
I bought 2 of these fleeces for my husband who is recovering from surgery and is feeling the cold, they arrived quickly and are really nice fitting and warm I would highly recommend them and will definitely buy more.

Dyson Digital Slim DC35 Multi Floor Lightweight Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Dyson Digital Slim DC35 Multi Floor Lightweight Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Offered by Student Discounts UK

5.0 out of 5 stars I have now decided I am Very Impressed, 28 Oct. 2012
I have waited a while to write this review, as I wanted to be sure what I was saying was true. I think Dyson Vacuum Cleaners are superb we have purchased 3 now, an ordinary one, then the ANIMAL version, which we had refurbished by Dyson after the motor burnt out, about a year ago. That was great in itself, the whole thing was completely renewed, by a technician for a cost of approx £90 when it was at least 4 years old.A few months ago I became unwell due to problems with the muscles in my upperarms, and I found it almost impossible to carry the Animal up and down stairs.
I saw the cordless version advertised and decided to go ahead and purchase it from Amazon, £50 less than anywhere else. It has taken me quite a while to get used to it, as it seems so light, almost like a toy but yet it does the job. We have a long haired grey persion/angora cat and beige carpets, yet it copes admirably and I'm really not sure how. I find now I have got used to the weight of it, ie how light it is, I find it much easier and can do all upstairs 3 bedrooms, bathroom,landing and stairs easily in one go. To be honest I quite often bring it downstairs, and use it too, its so easy to get under dining chairs without having to move them, fits under radiators and copes fabulously with the wooden kitchen and downstairs toilet floors. All in all a great product, expensive yes, but still worth the money, well done Dyson !!!!

Kärcher WV50 Window Vac - Window Cleaning Vacuum
Kärcher WV50 Window Vac - Window Cleaning Vacuum
Offered by Executivez

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 28 Oct. 2012
When my friend told me she had bought one, I thought how lazy, I had always cleaned my windows with washing up liquid
in water and then took off the water with a rubber blade and a tea towel for the edges. Then about 2 months ago I
became unwell due to problems with the muscles in my upper arms and shoulders. I decided to look for the best price and found it here on Amazon. The unit arrived within 2 days, as my husband was home he decided to give it a try and like another reviewer's other half washed all the windows, now house proud I might be, but I'm not washing my windows
twice in a week,so this weekend was the first chance I had to really try it for myself, and I have to say I am very impressed, did all the mirrors, upstairs windows, glass tops to bedroom furniture, 8 glass wardrobe doors,and shower screen,I did charge up the unit for about an hour somewhere in the middle, whilst I had lunch, with no problems.Also great for taking condensation off mirror, screen, windows and tiles in bathroom after showering, in this damp weather.
I have decided to buy one for my sister and her husband for Christmas, as they have just had a conservatory fitted.
A great product that does what it says, and at a great,great price (lady in hairdressers had just paid £59 and was still happy) One very tiny bug its not that easy to empty but I can live with that.

Adams Vitreo Black Glass Radiator Cover Small (900mm Length)
Adams Vitreo Black Glass Radiator Cover Small (900mm Length)

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 18 April 2012
I have purchased 2 of these covers for my lounge radiators and they are really lovely, smart and stylish, one tip I would give is if the cover is only slightly bigger that the radiator, go up a size, it looks much better. Every one who has seen them comments on how good they look. I just wish they made the glass ones in a white or cream, I had to buy the wooden ones for my bedrooms, and whilst they are very nice, and cheaper, I prefer the glass ones. My husband who is always scepital, was very impressed with the look and quality of the covers.The Vitreo Black Glass Radiator Cover Medium (1200 mm)