Profile for Jacks > Reviews

Content by Jacks

Jacks "jay jay" (England UK)

I Love My World
I Love My World
by Chris Holland

5.0 out of 5 stars Invaluable Book, 22 May 2016
This review is from: I Love My World (Paperback)
I have set up a forest craft programme for my primary school and this book is invaluable. I can't recommend this book enough! It covers all year groups and I for one can't put the book down. It is truly inspirational.

Basic Sources of Happiness, The
Basic Sources of Happiness, The

5.0 out of 5 stars More wisdom from His Holiness., 18 April 2014
If you took anything away from this book I would whole heartedly recommend Ethics for the new millennium by His Holiness.

The Universe Doesn't Give a Flying Fuck About You (Epic series Book 1)
The Universe Doesn't Give a Flying Fuck About You (Epic series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars That told me!, 18 April 2014
A great little kick into touch. Short, sweet and to the point. It has certainly motivated me to get on with it. We are a long time dead. Read it then get on with it.

Becoming Johnny Vegas
Becoming Johnny Vegas

5.0 out of 5 stars Honesty between the covers., 15 April 2014
This book was a very raw account of his life and full of honesty. I thank you Mr Vegas and Mr Pennington and wish you both the best.

ES File Explorer
ES File Explorer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great App, 14 April 2014
This review is from: ES File Explorer (App)
Stumbled upon this by accident and so pleased I did. I like all my docs, pics ect in one place like my pc and this certainly does it. Very neat, very organised. Thanks guys!

Ethics for the New Millennium
Ethics for the New Millennium
by Dalai Lama

5.0 out of 5 stars Ethics for the New Millennium, 4 Jan. 2009
As an atheist I found this book amazing. It is a non-religious book that shows ethics are more important than religious doctrine. If everybody in the world were to read this book and only learnt a small amount from it, what a better world we would live in.
I am now on my 5th copy as I have given away 4. I feel what His Holiness has to say in Ethics for the New Millennium is life changing and only for the betterment of human kind.
When I find life getting tough I reach for this book and continue to learn. After all we all want happiness but some of us want happiness not at the expense of others.
A Christian friend of mine read it and said, "This is potentially life changing stuff".
Read it and see.