Profile for jane > Reviews

Frozen Best Friends Necklace Pendant
Frozen Best Friends Necklace Pendant
Offered by SLGK Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter and her best friend loved them, 20 Dec. 2014
Lovely quality, strudy necklaces with snowflake detail. My daughter and her best friend loved them.

High Quality Small Large Womens Girls Butterfly Hearts Chervi College School Backpack Hand Luggage Bag (Large, Black Hearts)
Offered by TJH Trading Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge bag, very sturdy, 10 April 2014
Got this bag for my 10 year old as she has more books for school now she is getting older. She chose it for the colour and I looked at the reviews. It is massive inside and very sturdy. She has it full of books every day and it shows no sign of wear at all.

DUNLOP HALF HEIGHT 2012 DESIGN WELLY (8 UK)
DUNLOP HALF HEIGHT 2012 DESIGN WELLY (8 UK)
Offered by Yarmo Group

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy Welly, 22 Dec. 2013
Excellent value for money, good brand and as I have large calves I tried these. They are still high up enough but feel very comfy.

Arden Grange Puppy/ Junior Large Breed Dog Food 12 Kg
Arden Grange Puppy/ Junior Large Breed Dog Food 12 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy Dog !!, 22 Dec. 2013
Shointer puppy loves this food and she is growing strong with a lovely coat. Expensive but def worth every penny.

50 Printed iron-on School Name Tapes Name Tags Labels SEND MESSAGE WITH DETAILS AFTER ORDERING
Offered by Woven Labels UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 16 Oct. 2013
Needed these quick for my daughters PE kit for High School. They arrived within 2 days. They iron on really easy and so far have not come off despite regular washing on a 40 wash. Very happy, lots come in the pack, you will never use them all up.

Personalised Bevelled Chrome / Satin Cufflinks, Engraved FREE, Birthday, Wedding, Anniversary Gift
Offered by Ajintheforest Trading Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Look lovely, really good quality., 5 Jun. 2013
Did have a slight query with me putting in an incorrect delivery address, after a few emails back and forth it got sorted and the cufflinks arrived. They look far more expensive than what I paid and will make a lovely gift. Engraving was done exactly as we had asked and looks great.

Overcoming Your Child's Fears and Worries: A Self-help Guide Using Cognitive Behavioral Techniques (Overcoming Books)
by Cathy Creswell

5.0 out of 5 stars very, very helpful, 7 Dec. 2010
After our daughter developed significant worries following a short time in hospital we were left feeling unsure of how to help, we were referred for one therapy session and recommended we get this book. We are currently going through it as it is quite deep and you need to put in effort as a family but we are already seeing results. Our daughter is now more confident and we are learning that by even asking questions in a certain way and responding correctly is making for a happier family life and a settled little girl. Would highly recommend it, all parents should have this book know that seeking help is the best thing and not to go it alone.