ARRAY(0xa587f390)

Profile for Toady > Reviews

Content by Toady

Toady

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
2 Way Scart Splitter Block (Switched)
2 Way Scart Splitter Block (Switched)
Offered by PlusKom®

5.0 out of 5 stars A basic bit of kit but it does the job, 9 Jan 2014
My video and dvd players are quite old but work fine but they have scart cables but the new TV has only one scart point but plenty of other connections. This inexpensive little bit of technology sorted the problem just fine.

Silverline 196570 SDS Plus Masonry Drill and Steel Set 15-Piece
Silverline 196570 SDS Plus Masonry Drill and Steel Set 15-Piece

5.0 out of 5 stars Please see my review for Silverline 633821 850 Watt SDS+ Hammer Drill, 5 Jan 2014
Please see my review of the Silverline 633821 850 Watt SDS+ Hammer Drill.

A highly recommended product. Please buy this instead of far more expensive items if you are only going to use this occasionally.

Silverline 633821 SDS Plus Hammer Drill 850W
Silverline 633821 SDS Plus Hammer Drill 850W

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great bit of kit, 5 Jan 2014
Not only in this a great hammer drill but it acts like a excellent concrete breaker. A really beefy product but if you buy this, please buy the matching drill and chisel set. A very worthwhile investment.

Very highly recommended

simplehuman CW1260 Stainless Steel Retro Round Pedal Bin - Cream
simplehuman CW1260 Stainless Steel Retro Round Pedal Bin - Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely retro bin, 5 Jan 2014
I bought this for our Georgian style kitchen and it fits in perfectly. If you buy this bin, buy the bin liners as well as they are very strong and fit perfectly; certainly better than unfitted black bin liners hanging over the side.

Great quality bin, holds a lot of rubbish. Not cheap but you get what you pay for. Highly recommended

Lightweight Metal detector
Lightweight Metal detector
Offered by 24-7superdeals

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mid range budget detector, 5 Jan 2014
I bought this not to go treasure hunting but to check my gravel drive for nails and screws after the so called builders left. it took a few runs but at the end of it, I had found over 150 bits that would have ruined my tyres.

So, now that this job is done, I have given it to the boys to use on the beach.

The idea just came to me one day but everyone who saw me use it on the drive thought that it was a brilliant idea to save the tyres.

Toshiba 22L1333B 22-inch Widescreen 1080p Full HD LED TV
Toshiba 22L1333B 22-inch Widescreen 1080p Full HD LED TV

5.0 out of 5 stars Great kitchen TV, 5 Jan 2014
I bought this for use in the kitchen as I spend most of my time in there as I tend to do all of the cooking for the family. The first one that I bought was slightly faulty as one of the speakers did not work but Amazon replaced it and collected the old one within two days of me reporting the issue.

Only minor gripe is that the speakers are underneath the set rather than on the front but having the TV hanging on a wall bracket mitigates this.

Silentnight Ultrabounce Pillows, Extra comfort and Support - Pack of 2 pillows
Silentnight Ultrabounce Pillows, Extra comfort and Support - Pack of 2 pillows
Offered by UK-Bedding

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pillows, 5 Jan 2014
I bought a set of these for occasional use by guests and they are of such good quality, I bought four more sets. My father-in-law has sleep apnea and he said that he had the best nights sleep in ages after he used some during his stay so I sent up some to him as well.

I highly recommend this product

Techlink TLCD6B LCD Wall Mount with Tilt / Triple Pivot Double Arm Plus Levelling Feature (Suitable For Screens 10 inches to 32 inches)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product., 5 Jan 2014
Made a big mistake to try and buy cheaply and the one that I bought off Amazon was of OK quality but I was not happy with it as it had limited features and needed you to manually loosen and tighten the bolts to adjust the angle of the TV.

So, I spent a lot more money and bought this one. It is extremely well made and has excellent adjustment capabilities. I highly recommend that you spend a little more money and buy this one rather than waste money as I did initially.

Please note that it is quite heavy and so you will need beefy wall fittings.

UNICORN Mens Sheepskin Flying Jacket Brown With Cream Fur 'Air force' Aviator Leather coat #A1 (XL)
Offered by The Real Leather Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great jacket, 5 Jan 2014
I bought a version of this on Ebay a few years ago and my elderly Dad used mine when he came to visit. Like most elderly people, they feel the cold and so I decided to buy this for a Christmas present for him. He was extremely chuffed with it, was very warm and he found it very comfortable. Plenty of room for a sweater underneath but you really don't need one with this quality of jacket. Highly recommended.

Carre Coloured Tumbler Glasses 6 Piece set - Blue - 310ml - 10.25oz
Carre Coloured Tumbler Glasses 6 Piece set - Blue - 310ml - 10.25oz

5.0 out of 5 stars Great glasses, 5 Jan 2014
Excellent quality, lovely to hold and a great talking point for my guests. They come in various colours and are not tacky at all. Will be buying some more soon.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4