Profile for LD > Reviews

LD

The North Face Women's Evolve II Triclimate Jacket - TNF Black, Medium
The North Face Women's Evolve II Triclimate Jacket - TNF Black, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars extremely warm and very comfortable., 16 Aug 2014
Bought a medium, am a size 14 fitted just right is lightweight, extremely warm and very comfortable.

Camelbak Eddy Tritan Bottle - 1 Litre, Grass Green
Camelbak Eddy Tritan Bottle - 1 Litre, Grass Green
Offered by Leisure Lakes Bikes
Price: 19.39

5.0 out of 5 stars 1ltr camelbak eddy drinking bottle, 16 Aug 2014
Purchased the 1000ml / 33oz / 1ltr camelbak eddy in green. Have used it daily, travel to work with it led on the front seat of my car no issues with leaking. The drinking straw / value system was a little stiff the first few days but no longer and the bottle is easy to drink from. This size bottle has a wide base so does not fit the cup holders in my car or the drinking cage on my bike, not an issue as this is not what I bought it for. I bought it to take to work each day and to ensure that I consume the requisite 2 litres of fluid a day. It's light weight, durable and certainly focuses my mind thus ensuring I do so. More than happy with my purchase, would recommend and would buy again.

3.PIN UK USB MAIN POWER PLUG ADAPTOR HOME CHARGER FOR HTC, BLACKBERRY, SAMSUNG, MP3,TOMTOM, IPHONE TOUCH IPOD NANO #9i UNIVERSAL 5V 1A CE
Offered by Simple vsky
Price: 1.70

1.0 out of 5 stars Exploded!!, 12 July 2014
Exploded !! What more can I say, not used for anything other than to charge my iphone, not over used or used for extended periods of time, so was a little taken by surprise when it let out a large bang and exploded into pieces. The power point is now permanently marked with a scorch mark where it over heated and burnt into the plastic was lucky I was present and that it didn't catch fire and threw the trip switch! This is dangerous spend the money and buy a genuine one...it's worth it in the long run if it saves your house burning down!!

BLUE S LINE GEL SILICONE RUBBER CASE COVER IPHONE 4 4S
BLUE S LINE GEL SILICONE RUBBER CASE COVER IPHONE 4 4S
Offered by memorycapital
Price: 1.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Would buy again, 12 July 2014
Service really prompt, product a lovely vibrant blue and fits my iphone perfectly with all buttons and ac jack point accessible. This is the second s line cover I've purchased, I've had the first, a different colour for over 18 months so more than happy with the quality.

Catholic Gift Bible-NRSV
Catholic Gift Bible-NRSV
by Harper Bibles
Edition: Imitation Leather
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little bible, 5 Dec 2013
Purchased this A5 sized faux leather bible as a communion gift, it is of a good quality and appears far more expensive than the 8 I purchased it for. Inside there are pages to record significant dates such as date of baptism, first communion and confirmation. All in all very happy with this purchase.