Profile for craven kid > Reviews

Safe Albums Dark Blue Coin Case
Safe Albums Dark Blue Coin Case
Offered by Arrowfile - The Collectable Storage Specialists est. over 30 yrs

5.0 out of 5 stars presentation boxes, 18 Mar 2014
I needed something to "smarten up" a gift to my grand children, these were ideal.The price was quite reasonable. The delivery was a bit disappointing as I had paid for "express" delivery.

Lightweight aluminium folding transit travel wheelchair with handbrakes - Weighs only 11kg
Offered by Fenetic Wellbeing

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good buy, 25 Feb 2014
"I am very happy with this purchase. The wheelchair is very sturdy and (I am told!) very comfortable . As the main pusher I found it easy to manoeuvre and it was good at coping with steps. It collapses easily and fits in the boot of a vw golf. The finish is extremely good and most importantly the brakes work well. All in all an excellent product at a good price."

Toshiba Excite Pro 10.1-inch Tablet (NVIDIA Tegra 4 1.6GHz, 2GB RAM, 16GB Memory, Android 4.2)
Offered by Best Electrics

5.0 out of 5 stars Good machine, 2 Feb 2014
I bought this to use as a portable device for developing raw images from my camera. Despite reports of overheating and unstable video performance, I have found it to be fine on the video front , MX player is my player of choice . The back of the tablet does get warm but on high performance devices this is to be expected. Overall I am very pleased with my purchase.

Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 (PC/Mac)
Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 (PC/Mac)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 29 Sep 2013
This needs a certain amount of effort to tease out some of its very powerful features which are not entirely obvious. I strongly recommend watching the tutorial videos on Adobes website. The price seems to vary considerably, I paid £32.99 which I regard as good value. The raw studio which covers both of my cameras is pretty good, make sure you update after installation !

Brummer Yellow Label Interior Stopping Small Natural Oak
Brummer Yellow Label Interior Stopping Small Natural Oak
Offered by Dealsdirect247

5.0 out of 5 stars Brummer stopping, 21 July 2013
Brummer stopping, a well known product in the world of woodwork does a good job of filling small defects in your work.

Philips Nivea For Men HS800/04 Anti-Irritation Shaving Conditioner - Pack of 3
Philips Nivea For Men HS800/04 Anti-Irritation Shaving Conditioner - Pack of 3
Offered by Ladies Land Cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars Nivia, 21 July 2013
This used to come with a replacement rear cartridge thingy and was much cheaper. I find it irritating that the marketing guru's think it clever to charge a reasonable price for the original product and screw you on the price of consumeables.

SPANISH. An Easy Way to Learn
SPANISH. An Easy Way to Learn

5.0 out of 5 stars Spanish, 21 July 2013
A well structured approach to learning Spanish. Straight forward but not avoiding those essential rules. At the price an absolute steal.

Patina 320 grams
Patina 320 grams
Offered by tools247

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful stuff, 27 Jun 2013
This review is from: Patina 320 grams
I use this quite a lot for new work and restoration, for indoor work it is very durable. I have used it to coat a garden bench and will report back later. (After three months all is well). Very easy to apply, use sparingly for best results. Two to three coats is plenty. Drying time depends on the thickness of each coat, 24 hours seems OK to me.

Liberon SS500 500ml Sanding Sealer
Liberon SS500 500ml Sanding Sealer

5.0 out of 5 stars good stuff, 27 Jun 2013
I mainly use this as a sealer and base coat on wood turnings. It can be applied direct to a rotating work piece and burnished in-situ.

Ex-Pro High Power Plus+ 1260mAh Lithium Ion Replacement Battery for Fuji HS30 EXR, HS30 EXR, HS33 EXR, HS33 EXR, X-Pro1, XPro1 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars NP-W126, 27 Jun 2013
Arrived on due date (but this was a long time after notification of despatch, is the Post office slowing down ? ). Charged OK
but I have not tried it properly yet. Will update if required.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4