Profile for Rodmol > Reviews

Content by Rodmol

Rodmol (Newcastle upon Tyne)

eKitch digital food probe thermometer & timer for food, wine, meat - great in oven cooking gadget for Roasting Perfection every time
Offered by Home & Travel

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!, 24 Feb 2014
Don't waste your money. Totally unreliable cheap junk which said my joint of beef was cooked to medium after 30 minutes !

Contour Vented Helmet Mount 2550
Contour Vented Helmet Mount 2550
Offered by ActionCamerasUK
Price: 14.40

3.0 out of 5 stars OK -ish, 30 Jan 2012
Well it works but not without some mods! The straps weren't long enough for my helmet so I've now fixed it with cable ties! More secure as well. The degree of adjustment is pretty minuscule so you need to make sure it is on the right place on your helmet. I also find it quite hard to slide the camera on and off the mount.
Apart from that it's fine!

Philex - 27741 -  Indoor DAB Aerial
Philex - 27741 - Indoor DAB Aerial
Price: 10.89

1.0 out of 5 stars Major disappointment!, 2 Jan 2012
I had high expectations of this aerial given the glowing reviews but what a let down it was when I replaced the standard wire aerial on my Panasonic DAB radio with this unit. There was zero benefit and if anything the reception was worse!
I live in the middle of a large city where DAB reception and coverage is as good as it gets but this aerial just didn't do anything and has been a waste of money as far as I am concerned.