Profile for Caelizal > Reviews

Content by Caelizal

Caelizal

Eat Water Slim Pasta Fettuccine 270g (Pack of 5)
Eat Water Slim Pasta Fettuccine 270g (Pack of 5)
Offered by Beauty Store Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a fussy eater and I enjoyed this!, 12 Feb 2014
I'm an extremely fussy eater and I thoroughly enjoyed this! I am on a low carb diet and I was getting extremely frustrated at a lack of 'fillers' as such for my main meal.

Upon opening these they smell quite unpleasant, but after rinsing them for 3 or so minutes the smell was gone. They look nothing like pasta and I'll be honest and say I really wasn't looking forward to the first mouthful. I had mine with a spaghetti bolognaise and other than the texture being a little chewy, I couldn't notice any difference taste wise, at all!

I highly recommend these.

Wooden Roller Body Foot Relax Stress Relief Massager Board
Wooden Roller Body Foot Relax Stress Relief Massager Board
Offered by TOPCITY

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 18 Jan 2014
Took a week from dispatch to arrive but they're worth it! Upon inspection they feel cheap and flimsy, but once I'd put them on the floor (I bought one for each foot) and rolled my feet over them, I found them to be the best rollers I have tried so far to relieve the pain in my feet. I would definitely recommend these.

Ecozone Biobulb MAX, Extra Bright, Energy-Saving Daylight bulb, Bayonet Cap B22 30W equivalent to 150W, 2000 Lumens, Full Spectrum, Daylight White 6500k, Uses 80% Less Energy. Ideal for suffers of S.A.D
Offered by Gizoo - Gadgets & Gifts

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor lifespan., 18 Nov 2012
Had this for a little over two weeks. A great little light but only lasted 18 days before blowing. Disappointing.

Olympus SP-620UZ Digital Ultra Zoom Camera - Silver (16MP, 21x Wide Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD
Offered by Luzern

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, great camera!, 15 Oct 2012
Bought this as I am completely inexperienced with photography and wanted something simple, yet provides excellent quality images. This camera does just that. The zoom function is amazing and the image stabilisation ensures even the shakiest of hands on the furthest zoom, capture a perfectly crisp image. The only faults I could pick are that the lense cap is very lose and comes off easily. Also the fact he doesn't have a rechargeable battery, but these can be picked up for around £10 for a set. Overall a great camera.