Profile for Mahadeo Bisnath > Reviews

Salaam Bombay! Special Edition [1988] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Shafiq Syed
Offered by ShalinIndia

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong and sad, and compulsive viewing, 17 Jun 2013
This film broke my heart. If I was a rich man I would give so much to the children of this world who are suffering.

Water [DVD]
Water [DVD]
Dvd ~ Lisa Ray

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Great, 17 Jun 2013
This review is from: Water [DVD] (DVD)
This film is so good, but it is haunting me. Why do Indians make such powerful and heart breaking films?

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Film, 17 May 2013
One of the best films I have seen. It was very entertaining, full of drama ans suspense, and love story.

Draper 76335 210-Litres-per-Minute 750-Watt 230-Volt Submersible Dirty Water Pump with Float Switch

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 17 May 2013
I have only used it once, and it is a great machine. It is fit for the purpose for which I bought it and very happy.

Learn Hindi in 30 Days Through English
Learn Hindi in 30 Days Through English
by Krishna Gopal Vikal

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Book, 17 May 2013
Very poor book. Unhelpful to someone leaning from the beginning. I have just shelved the book, and never want to see it again.

HTC Desire C Sim Free Smartphone - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)
HTC Desire C Sim Free Smartphone - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by UK Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Good machine, 22 April 2013
I bought it for my son and he appears to like it, because he has never complained about it, so far, so good. Thank you for enquiring.

Clarisonic Mia Lavender
Clarisonic Mia Lavender

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 22 April 2013
I bought it for my daughter and she has never complained about it so I presume it meet with her needs.

HOMEFRONT PREMIUM KING SIZE FULLY FITTED WASHABLE LUXURY FLEECE MATTRESS COVER DUAL CONTROL (INDIVIDUAL HEAT CONTROL FOR BODY & FEET)
Offered by Direct Sales

5.0 out of 5 stars I never used it ., 22 April 2013
So why have you asked me to review this product? I bought it for my daughter and she is afraid to use it.

Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham (2001) - Amitabh Bachchan - Shah Rukh Khan - Hrithik Roshan - Bollywood - Indian Cinema - Hindi Film [DVD] [2002] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Amitabh Bachchan
Offered by Green DVD INC

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film, 22 April 2013
I enjoyed this film because it was set partly in England where I live. I love the acting and the scenes.

Jaal - The Trap [DVD]
Jaal - The Trap [DVD]
Dvd ~ Guddu Dhanoa

5.0 out of 5 stars Good film, 22 April 2013
This review is from: Jaal - The Trap [DVD] (DVD)
I really wanted to but Taal, but made a mistake in the typing, but it is still a great film.

Page: 1 | 2