Profile for Kita > Reviews

Kita

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars iPad case, 18 May 2014
Item arrived before estimated delivery. Looks better in person & fits the mini iPad well, although have to slightly move the case when taking pictures, as it slightly covers the camera but not a big problem. Case has been on since December till now (May) & still looks as new as when I purchased it!

Groov-e GV590PW Kids DJ Style Headphone - Pink
Groov-e GV590PW Kids DJ Style Headphone - Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Pink headphones, 18 May 2014
Really pleased with item & turned up on time. Clear sound & looks good. Wasn't sure what to expect but really pleased I took a chance on these, better than what I thought they would be!

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2: Revenge of the Leftovers [DVD] [2013]
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2: Revenge of the Leftovers [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Anna Faris

5.0 out of 5 stars Cloudy 2, 18 May 2014
Item arrived after estimated delivery date. Pleased with the item, all of the family loved the first film & were not disappointed with this one!! Great family movie with lots of laughs!

Hama Beads and Pegboards in Tub (Pink)
Hama Beads and Pegboards in Tub (Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hama beads, 18 May 2014
Very pleased with the item & arrived before estimated delivery date! My children are always playing Hama beads at friends & were pleased to finally have their own!

Mystyle Dangly Charms
Mystyle Dangly Charms

5.0 out of 5 stars My style charms, 18 May 2014
This review is from: Mystyle Dangly Charms (Toy)
Item arrived before estimated delivery date. Bought this as a present for a friend so not sure how it was, but looked good and my daughter wants one now!

Crystal Bling Rhinestone Transparent Case Cover with Flower for Apple iPhone 4 4S
Offered by Mestall(Ship from HongKong)

5.0 out of 5 stars Crystal case, 18 May 2014
Arrived before estimated delivery. Very pleased with my purchase, looks pretty on my phone. Since putting the case on I've dropped my phone twice, expecting each time for the case to break but so far hasn't! Bonus! Really pleased with the item.

Popular Crystal Diamond Glitter Bling Flip Wallet Stand Case Cover 6 Colors For Iphone 4 4S
Offered by coolcase

1.0 out of 5 stars Diamond phone case, 18 May 2014
Arrived before the estimated date. Wasn't quite sure what to expect, looks ok in person. Went to put my phone in & the corners broke so unable to use it as my phone doesn't sit in properly now. My child has it as a play toy!

Apple iPad 3 / 4 Advanced Pro® Multi-Function Case Luxury Executive Wallet / Cover / Stand / Flip Case With Sleep Sensor - Black (Designed for the New Apple iPad 3rd & 4th Generation 2012)
Offered by Basezip

5.0 out of 5 stars Apple iPad 3 luxury case, 22 Mar. 2012
I purchased this item yesterday (21/03/12) & have just received the item this morning (22/03/12). Very impressed with the item & delivery. This will be a present for my husband so hasn't been used as yet. Item is just as described & I will be recommending Accessory Village to my friends for definite!

Disney The Little Mermaid Mini Porcelain 9 Piece Tea Set
Disney The Little Mermaid Mini Porcelain 9 Piece Tea Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Mermaid Tea Set., 6 Oct. 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
The Tea Set arrived this morning really happy with the product & my daughter will be so pleased with this as being a Little Mermaid fan!
This will be a present for Christmas, so will not be used until then!

Page: 1 | 2