Profile for Leah Smith > Reviews

Yoga For Beginners (3 DVD Set) [2010]
Yoga For Beginners (3 DVD Set) [2010]
Dvd ~ Various Artists

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for beginners, 12 Sep 2014
DVDs are simple to follow and an ideal way to gradually get into practicing yoga, there is an added element of mindfulness practice at the end of some of the routines which really helps to relax you.

RC Radio Controlled Robot Walking Talking Shooting Slide Toys Music and Lights
RC Radio Controlled Robot Walking Talking Shooting Slide Toys Music and Lights

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 12 Sep 2014
Ideal present for a 4 year old boy, much better value for money than other robot toys on the market as this robot has more functions for a cheaper price.

SPORTS BRA YOGA STRETCH CROP TOP-REMOVABLE PADS-RACER BACK- (MED-LARGE 34C-36B, BLACK)
Offered by LINDY'S LASHES LTD

3.0 out of 5 stars Not enough support, 8 Sep 2014
I brought this product for support whilst running, but I found that unless I wore a bra underneath as well I wasn't getting any support. The product was loose in some areas like the straps but then would ride up whilst running. Also the padding doesn't really do much. However it was cheap so that is probably why there isn't such good quality.

Karrimor Ladies Trail Running Shoes Blue/Blue/Pink 4 UK UK
Karrimor Ladies Trail Running Shoes Blue/Blue/Pink 4 UK UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy Shoes, 8 Sep 2014
These shoes look really nice and are bright and colourful so stand out when you are running, however they are a bit small when first trying on but they do stretch, they are much better value for money than other running trainers on the market which is ideal if you are only just starting to run and don't want to waste your money if you don't like it.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Short wire, 8 Sep 2014
This charger is okay but the wire isn't very long so if you wanted to use your iPhone as a satnav it's difficult to charge it at the same time as the wire won't reach the dashboard.

Critical Thinking Skills: Developing Effective Analysis and Argument (Palgrave Study Skills)
by Dr Stella Cottrell

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful Book, 8 Sep 2014
I found this book useful as I had received comments on my assignment that I wasn't writing academically or with enough critical analysis this book helps to develop those skills.

Yoga Exercise Fitness Workout Non Slip Mat With Carry Case (Aubergine)
Yoga Exercise Fitness Workout Non Slip Mat With Carry Case (Aubergine)
Offered by The Magic Toy Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite thin, 25 Jun 2014
I ordered this mat to practice yoga on and was a bit disappointed as it was quite thin so didn't really provide much support underneath me however I got what I had paid for.

Josie Gibson's 21 Day Fat Burn [DVD]
Josie Gibson's 21 Day Fat Burn [DVD]
Dvd ~ Josie Gibson
Offered by MediaMerchants

5.0 out of 5 stars Good workout, 25 Jun 2014
I have actually stuck to this workout DVD unlike others I have used in the past as the workouts are quite short they can slot into my day really easily, I have noticed a difference in my overall fitness and I am starting to lose weight.

Frozen: Thrills & Chills! [With Paint Brush and Paint] (Disney Frozen)
Frozen: Thrills & Chills! [With Paint Brush and Paint] (Disney Frozen)
by Disney Storybook Artists

4.0 out of 5 stars Birthday present for niece, 25 Jun 2014
I ordered this for my niece's 8th birthday as she was a massive fan of frozen, the book has loads of different pictures to choose from to colour in or paint so she loved it.

Large Round Oval Cosy Faux Suede Dog Pet Bed 70 x 65 x 14cm - Light & Dark Brown
Offered by XS-Stock Com Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than I imagined, 25 Jun 2014
I ordered this bed for my dog which is a border collie crossed with a Labrador, the bed is slightly too small for him but in terms of quality it is good quality and my dog still likes sleeping in it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4