Profile for Princess > Reviews

Content by Princess

Princess (UK)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 1 Aug. 2014
This item is absolutely brilliant, exactly what i wanted, fast delivery, great fit i ordered a small and i am a slim teenager 5'5. I ordered this for college for my musical theatre course and i just love it.the detail on the back is lovely and gives it a unique touch from the normal leotards. When first tried on didn't want to take off, lovely material so comfy, easy to move in it. Would definately reccimend.

Womens More Mile calgary black with pink trim thermal running tights - size 8
Womens More Mile calgary black with pink trim thermal running tights - size 8

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice! Wrong size though, 7 Mar. 2014
Lovely colour and material, very warm! Ordered a size 6 and received a size 12 which are slightly baggy but are wearable. So maybe I should have gone for an 8 as the sizes come up quite small. Not going to bother to change the size as I can't be bothered to go through the process, arrived late but still lovely.

Sexy Skeleton - Fever - Adult Halloween Fancy Dress Costume - Extra Small
Sexy Skeleton - Fever - Adult Halloween Fancy Dress Costume - Extra Small
Offered by Accessory-Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 7 Mar. 2014
Firstly I got sent the wrong costume but I sent that one back and got the one from the picture almost immediately, hardly any hassle with the exchange. The costume is lovely, a bit thin material but what can you expect from the price. Glow in the dark also which is pretty cool.

I Love You: The Activity Book Meant to Be Shared
I Love You: The Activity Book Meant to Be Shared
by Lovebook

2.0 out of 5 stars Less than I expected, disappointed, 7 Mar. 2014
Didn't come out as expected, not very many pages, very thin book. Ordered it as a gamble as we obviously can't see the pages, I don't recommend it, it's slightly boring and not very many fun activities. Mostly just 'write your favourite thing about your other half'

WOMENS More Mile Vancouver Thermal Long Sleeve Hi-Viz Hot Pink running top MM2434 (8)
Offered by The Sportswear Factory

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 7 Mar. 2014
Just as I expected, lovely colour, arrived very late though, warm material and very comfy! Once I'm in it it's difficult to get out as it's so cosy, thermal lined inside.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Worked brilliantly for the first couple weeks then broke, 7 Mar. 2014
Bought this for my iPad mini, worked for the first couple weeks then came up with the 'this device is not blablablabla' and refused to charge my device. I was expecting this anyway as it was a cheap price. The only good thing was the design was awesome, you could feel it was cheap though, cheap material. The end glowed different colours though which was pretty cool.