Profile for Kexc > Reviews

Moto G SIM-Free Smartphone - Black (8GB) - Discontinued by manufacturer
Moto G SIM-Free Smartphone - Black (8GB) - Discontinued by manufacturer
Offered by gsm m

3.0 out of 5 stars Where is my 8 GB of free space?, 26 Nov. 2014
Phone is well built, I had no problems except for the blatant lie that there is 8GB of space available. In reality, three is only 5.52 GB
If I want 8GB of space for my files, I need to buy Moto G 16GB or what?

Neewer 0.001g-20g Digital Jewelry Diamond Pocket Mini Scale
Neewer 0.001g-20g Digital Jewelry Diamond Pocket Mini Scale

4.0 out of 5 stars No batteries included! pretty accurate for its' price, 20 Mar. 2013
If you are going to use this scale for something that you ingest, vitamins, supplements or whatever, I suggest that you use the mode in ounces or carats because they are more accurate. For example if you use carats (ct) mode, 1.653 ct equals 330.6 mg, and 1.654 ct equals 330.8 mg... so you can see weight difference in a few hundreds of micrograms, rather than just in mg

Diablo III (PC/Mac DVD)
Diablo III (PC/Mac DVD)
Offered by Fame_Game

1.0 out of 5 stars Not fit for intended purpose - playing, 20 May 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Diablo III (PC/Mac DVD) (DVD-ROM)
This game is not fit for intended purpose - playing

people can't play singe-player because their servers are down, that is really ...
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 21, 2012 4:14 PM BST

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Use 2.5% better if this is first time for you, 8 Jun. 2011
Benzoyl Peroxide although can stop you from you breaking out to some degree but will damage your skin whilst doing that and slower regenerative processes.
Your skin will probably look and feel worse. I do not recommend this treatment. I even tried using Dan's ance.org regime for 3 months and it still didn't help.

Later I found that my sole cause of acne is dairy. Probably yours too. Cut out dairy completely for a week at-least and after that you will notice that you are not breaking out anymore or considerably less. You can eat dairy free chocolate, sweets, anything you like ignore sugar of fat content.
I found this hard to believe my self at first. I was wondering why not everyone who uses milk (and most of people do) breaks out?

The answer is that you are likely to be more sensitive to certain hormones in milk or other compounds, and the reason why you didn't break out before, is probably because your age is somewhere in between 14-25