Profile for Docklama > Reviews

Content by Docklama

Docklama

Prince Lionheart Slumber Bear Plus (Blue)
Prince Lionheart Slumber Bear Plus (Blue)
Offered by The Tech Lodge
Price: 26.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential piece of baby kit, 4 Feb 2014
Purchased following a friend's recommendation and so pleased we did. Does a great job of settling our baby in the initial stages of wakefulness. Doesn't help if he's full throttle! We tap the cot to trigger the womb noise if he stirs and it does, more often than not, settle him back to sleep. Invaluable and a great purchase.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent costume, good fit, elegant, well made - would recommend., 4 Feb 2014
Really pleased with my purchase. Fits really well, slimming and gives a nice cleavage too. Well made. Purchased to see me through early weeks of pregnancy and post birth. Feel nice in it even with baby bulge!

Villaware BLVLLAZ05H 2 Litre Jug Blender Die Cast Metal (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth spending the extra, superb item, 12 Mar 2012
After much deliberation and lots of comparison with cheaper blenders, I followed the advice of other buyers and purchased this Villaware blender. I am really pleased I did. I needed a blender which would cope with blending very hot liquids and freezing cold smoothies and I am not disappointed. Well made, easy to clean and assemble and superb performance. Well worth spending the extra.

SMARTSHAKE Protein Shaker Mutant - 600 ml
SMARTSHAKE Protein Shaker Mutant - 600 ml
Price: 7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fantastic!, 19 Jan 2012
Purchased this fab little number to take fruit smoothies and health shakes into work. Used constantly for 2 weeks now and I am really impressed. No leakage, can go in the dishwasher, shakes all the ingredients together well and I really like the separate container on the bottom - I prepare the smoothie the night before then shake the oats in on the day so it doesn't go stodgy overnight. Love it, I'm buying another today - one to wash and one to wear!

Thermos Light And Compact Stainless Steel Flask 0.5L
Thermos Light And Compact Stainless Steel Flask 0.5L
Price: 14.40

2.0 out of 5 stars Lasted 6 months of limited use and now leaks, 17 Jan 2012
This item has not lasted well at all. It's had limited use since I purchased it but the pouring nozzle is now too loose and liquids leak very easily. It's going in the bin. Be prepared to get what you pay for here.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 20, 2013 5:10 PM GMT