Profile for Bugs Bunny > Reviews

Content by Bugs Bunny

Bugs Bunny (E Sussex)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
HP S2231a 21.5" LCD Monitor (Widescreen 16:9, 5ms, 1000:1, 1920 x 1080, Full HD, Speakers 2 x 1W Per Channel, 15,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio

4.0 out of 5 stars HP Monitor, 13 Jun. 2011
As monitors go it is OK. The sound is awful so I've only given it 4 stars. It is plug and play and I didn't need to put the disc in. It is now connected via a VGA cable and not digital to a desktop. A VGA cable was supplied (I think it is called a VGA).

Air In a Can Compressed Air Duster Cleaner 400ml
Air In a Can Compressed Air Duster Cleaner 400ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Compressed air, 13 Jun. 2011
I originally bought this for blowing dust out of my laptop, but so far haven't used it for that purpose. I have used it for various jobs around the house and I find it most useful for blowing dust out of cracks that no tool seems to be able to reach.

BenQ G2222HDL 21.5-inch Widescreen LED Back-Light Monitor (Full-HD, DVI-D, Glossy Black, 5ms, Vista Premium)

5.0 out of 5 stars Benq Monitor, 20 May 2011
Very pleased with this monitor - no trouble setting up (Windows 7) didn't need drivers updated. Just plugged it in and 'go'. Good CD which I printed out in case I should need to refer to it. It gave me an Optional Update which I did. Can't say I noticed any difference. The monitor is connected via DVI to my computer with a dual cable (which is for video only as this monitor doesn't have sound(they don't supply a cable for DVI, only VGA.) I have found that a dual DVI cable solves a lot of silly problems that can occur with a single cable.

Hi-Tec Men's Borah Peak Wp Dark Chocolate/Taupe/Burnt Orange Hiking Boot P001211/041/99 8 Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Hi-Tec Mens Hiking Boot, 30 Mar. 2011
My husband order these boots in the middle of February. He is very pleased with them and he also walks twice a day in them when we walk our dogs. I have not heard any complaints from him so I am pretty sure he is very pleased with his purchase.

Hi-Tec Women's Camelia Walking Shoe Light Taupe/Taupe/Mauve/Olive 43307-NI6 4 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Hi-Tec walking shoe, 30 Mar. 2011
I purchased these shoes in the middle of February. I ordered a size 4 - which I normally take and just hoped they would be wide enough for my feet, as I usually have to get extra width shoes. I need not have worried they were quite wide enough, and had I bought a size 5 they would have been very big, As they are a shoe and not a boot a size too large would have been difficult to pad out. They are very comfortable and I would recommend them - straight from the box - a long walk and no blisters. I use them when I walk my dogs - which is every day. The only comment I would make is that on the tongue the overlocking is not very well finished off - it dosen't affect the performance of the shoe, so I just took a needle and finished off the threads.

Microsoft Basic Optical USB Mouse - Comfort Scroll Wheel - White (Bulk Packed) - Ref X812824-001

5.0 out of 5 stars Microsoft mouse, 27 Feb. 2011
I'm very pleased with this mouse. You can join microsoft and register the mouse. You get the opportunity to participate with microsoft. I personally didn't, all I wanted was a plug and play mouse. I chose it specially because it was white and it matched the white microsoft keyboard, but as functioning just as a mouse it is OK. I've no complaints about it - it just works fine.

Karrimor Women's Mount Mid L Weathertite Pewter Walking Boot K160Pwt147 5 Uk
Karrimor Women's Mount Mid L Weathertite Pewter Walking Boot K160Pwt147 5 Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Karrimor women's pewter walking boot, 11 Jan. 2011
I was quite pleased with these boots. I ordered a size 5 although I normally take a 4. There was plenty of room for ones toes and thick socks. I wore them in the snow and ice mainly; and in the snow the grip was very good, but not quite so good on ice - still is anything good on ice short of crampons. I can't say how they perform on mud but I would think quite good. On reflection they are quite generous on size and I could probably have got away with a 4, but, I'd rather have to put a sole sock in them than try and stretch them. That would be impossible, as they are very tough.

Epson Original T0713  Durabrite Magenta Ink Cartridge
Epson Original T0713 Durabrite Magenta Ink Cartridge

5.0 out of 5 stars Epson ink, 17 Oct. 2010
As always Epson ink (original) is all that I've ever bought for my printer & I've never had any problems with the four printers that I've owned over time. You usually get what you pay for & although it is dearer than a compatible I believe it is well worth the extra cost. Besides which it seems to last a long while.

Sankey Growarm 300 Heated Propagator (1599)
Sankey Growarm 300 Heated Propagator (1599)

5.0 out of 5 stars Propagator, 24 Aug. 2010
Very nice propagator quite tall thereby allows large cuttings to stand in - e.g. Geraniums etc. while they take root. It is best to have propagator thermometer then you can see how the heat is going. On a hot day in the conservatory it can be turned off during the day and just used at night for bottom heat. So far very pleased with this propagator.

Panasonic NN-ST479SBPQ Family Solo Auto Sensor Microwave Oven, Stainless Steel
Panasonic NN-ST479SBPQ Family Solo Auto Sensor Microwave Oven, Stainless Steel
Offered by Hughes Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic microwave, 24 Aug. 2010
I have bought several Panasonic microwaves over the years and this is one of the best. I bought a combi Panasonic 3 1/2 years ago because I was having a new kitchen and I would have something to cook on. It was a nice microwave but only lasted 3 years and then it died. I thought that I didn't need a combi anymore so I bought a 800 watt - can't remember the model, last November 09, about £70. What a disaster that was - the vibration when it was powering was very loud. I tried standing it on underlay under its feet on the working surface - the only way to quieten it was to push on the door. It is now in the loft just in case I need a spare should this one decide to demise. When I plugged this one in and set the clock I couldn't believe the difference it was so much quieter when running. It being so much bigger I can use all my microwave equipment/dishes etc. The buttons don't bother me I think one has to be a little more careful not to use fingers covered with food when operating the buttons. I haven't tried all its facilities yet, but what I have tried I am very happy with. I seem to have picked a winner - long live this microwave.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10