Profile for Bugs Bunny > Reviews

Content by Bugs Bunny

Bugs Bunny (E Sussex)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Black Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012 Model) Case Cover (Second Updated Version of Case) - Retail Packed Executive Multi Function Standby Case with Built-in Magnet for Sleep / Wake feature for the Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012 Model) - (8GB,16GB,32GB Wi-Fi or 32GB 3G HSPA+) + Screen Protector + Stylus Pen (Available in Mutiple Colors)
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS
Price: 34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Black retail packed executive multi function case, 6 April 2013
I bought this case for my Nexus 7 because it said it had cured the fault of the case being turned back and cutting off whatever you were on. This definitely has been cured. Also I love this case because you slot the Nexus 7 in (so the bevel of the tablet is completely covered with the material of the case with gaps for the on/off, volumn etc. This completely negates the finger prints all around the edges of the tablet as you hold the case material, not the tablet.. If you also use one of those pens instead of your finger cleaning of the tablet is minimal. I am extremely pleased with the case to say the least.

Google Nexus 7 Tablet: Visual QuickStart Guide (Visual QuickStart Guides)
Google Nexus 7 Tablet: Visual QuickStart Guide (Visual QuickStart Guides)
by Chris Fehily
Price: 12.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Nexus 7 tablet quickstart guide Chris Fihily, 6 April 2013
It's a good book - easy to understand and follow. I would recommend it even if you don't know anything about Android. I had a grounding with a smart phone so I knew some of how it worked. It is a very good reference book to keep going back to when you come across something you don't know how to do.

Decrescent Universal Smart Stand for Smartphones, Mobile Phones Including iPhone 5 & 5s - White
Offered by Decrescent
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Universal smart phone stand, 6 April 2013
Ir is a very good little stand for a mobile phone. There is not a lot of room, if you have a gel type holder on the back of the phone I doubt it would stand on successfully. The little feet have not come off as some reviews said. It stands on my window sill holding the smart phone as we are very short of signal round here and it is the only spot I can get 4 bars!!!! I'm lucky to get 1 bar elsewhere. I haven't tried loudspeaker yet with it on the stand. It's good - buy it.

Roline "Air-Duster" Aerosol-Can
Roline "Air-Duster" Aerosol-Can

5.0 out of 5 stars Roline @Air duster'-can, 6 April 2013
I always keep one of these cans handy as I originally bought it for blowing the laptop, but I never used it for that purpiose. It has lots of use around the house, particularly for blowing out dust from the vacuum cleaner heads.

Epson Original T0715 4-Cartridge Multipack (Cyan T0712, Magenta T0713, Yellow T0714 and Black T0711)
Price: 31.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Epson Original T0715, 6 April 2013
I always use this original ink - it is expensive as most inks are these days, but I don't have any trouble with the printer.

Stanley 20" FatMax Fine Cut Saw
Stanley 20" FatMax Fine Cut Saw
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Stanley 20" FatMax Fine cut saw, 17 Feb 2013
Very good saw it performed well and was not particularly expensive. It has dealt with all the material I have used it on - wood, insulation etc. in a loft extensionj.

Stanley 517199 FatMax Saw 12-inch - Tenon / Back
Stanley 517199 FatMax Saw 12-inch - Tenon / Back
Price: 9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Stanley 517199 FatMax Saw 12 inch, 17 Feb 2013
Very good saw was extremely pleased with it. It performed on all the material I wished to cut. Would recommend.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Hand wash, 26 Jan 2013
I have used Hibi scrub (originally I used to purchase Hibi Wash in a pump bottle from Boots but they stopped selling it it so I found exactly the same ingredients in this bottle. It also seves a good purpose for keeping the handbasin or sink drain sweet smelling from washing your hands.

Mobile-Bits4u ZTE GRAND X Black Aluminium High Capacitive Touchscreen Stylus Pen

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylus pen, 11 Nov 2012
This was mnarked as specifically for ZTE kis mobile phone. It is a little different from the other stylus I purchased, inasfar as the rubber type end which mimics ones finger extends a little more than the other stylus I have purchased. Personally I think, although it is good, and does its job I do prefer the shorter ended stylus, it seems more accurate, although having said that if you are ordering on line you would never see the difference. See my other review on the other stylus.

HTC EVO 4G LTE Green High Capacitive Touchscreen Stylus Pen
HTC EVO 4G LTE Green High Capacitive Touchscreen Stylus Pen

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylus pen, 11 Nov 2012
I have found this pen very good for using on my tablet, it saves loads of finger prints going on the screen. I don't think it is quite as good as ones finger but it comes a very close second and as I don't like finger marks all over my screen I use it all the time. Delivery was excellent from Mobile Bits4u.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9