Profile for Bugs Bunny > Reviews

Content by Bugs Bunny

Bugs Bunny (E Sussex)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Windows 10 For Dummies (For Dummies (Computers))
Windows 10 For Dummies (For Dummies (Computers))
by Andy Rathbone

5.0 out of 5 stars Windows 10 for Dummies, 4 Sept. 2015
As usual Andy Rathbone's Dummies books are excellent. I have windows 7, 8, 8.1 & now 10, books and they have all been needed and used.

Miele Sfaac50 Vacuum Cleaner Active Air Clean Filter
Miele Sfaac50 Vacuum Cleaner Active Air Clean Filter
Offered by Selectric London Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Filter, 11 May 2015
I buy one of these filters once a year as I find it keeps the rooms fresher when you are vacing..

Belkin Ultra Slim 4 Port USB Powered Hub (UK Plug Power Supply)
Belkin Ultra Slim 4 Port USB Powered Hub (UK Plug Power Supply)
Offered by BESTBUYIT

4.0 out of 5 stars Belkin 4-way 2 USB hub, 11 May 2015
Yes it is OK. I only need it for extra USB sockets. It would have been nice if it had had an 'on' light on the hub as my previous one did, but I expect you have to pay a lot more for that facility.

GEM Camera Case for Olympus Stylus SH-1, Tough TG-3 - Life Time Warranty
GEM Camera Case for Olympus Stylus SH-1, Tough TG-3 - Life Time Warranty
Offered by GEM Bags & Cases

5.0 out of 5 stars GEM Camera Case for Olympus Stylus SH-1, 10 Feb. 2015
Wonderful case for SH-1. Wouldn't be without it. Well made and sturdy. Excellent protection should the camera take a tumble.

Olympus SH-1 Digital Compact Camera - White (16MP, 24x Optical Zoom) 3 inch Touchscreen LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Olympus SH-1 Digital camera - white, 10 Feb. 2015
I bought this camera to replace the Olympus Mu I have had for about 4/5 years, and I have not been disappointed. After the initial setting up (which was easy) I had trouble with the camera and was on the point of returning it as 'faulty' when I realised the Memory card could be at fault. I went to Tesco and bought an 8GB SDHC card, inserted it in the camera and had no further trouble. I kept the camera and returned the card for a refund. The camera comes with a disk, Register, Viewer 3 and instruction manual. I have downloaded Viewer 3 and find it is similar to Olympus Master 2 (which I have a disk for) and which you don't seem to find anywhere to download it now. So all in all I am well pleased but I'm not sure whether or not I like the touch screen - you don't have to use it and if you find it has taken a picture of the 'carpet etc' you can easily delete it.

Memzi 16GB Class 10 45MB/s Ultima Pro SDHC Memory Card for Olympus Stylus Traveller Series Digital Cameras
Offered by Memzi Memory and Accessories

1.0 out of 5 stars Memzi 16GB class 10 45MB/sUltimaProSDHC, 10 Feb. 2015
This memory card was corrupt from the start. It had to be returned for a refund.

Andrew James Professional Latte Glass Set With 2 Long Handled Spoons And Elegant Presentation Gift Box
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Latte Glass set, 16 Jun. 2014
They were in a nice presentation box which I wanted as they were a gift. Can't say much more about them.

TeckNet Classic M002 Nano Wireless Mouse,6 Buttons,18 Month Battery Life,2000 DPI 3 Adjustment Levels-Purple
Offered by Hippidion.Store

1.0 out of 5 stars TeckNet M002 2.45G Nano Cordless Optical Mouse - 18 month battery life, 16 Jun. 2014
I bought 2 of these the one I am writing this report for I sent back for a refund as it was not fit for purpose insofar as the idea of an 18 month battery life is that it goes to sleep when you are not using it. When you hold it and press the centre wheel it is supposed to come to life. This one wouldn't wake up no matter what I did.

Motorola Moto G Premium TPU Hydro Gel Case Cover included Screen Protector and Polishing Cloth Capacitive Stylus Pen

5.0 out of 5 stars Moto G Hydro Gel case cover, 12 Mar. 2014
I didn't use the screen protector I find you lose a little sensitivity with screen covers and the Moto has gorilla glass anyway. The gel case is very good and a really tight fit. It also helps you to hold the phone without fear of dropping it. I have had these gel covers before and I have never been disappointed nor have I ever dropped a mobile phone. The little stubby pen is not a lot of good. It tends to slide rather than be a little resistive on the glass. But if I remember there used to be 2 sorts of screens and you had to buy appropriately. If that is still the case I'm afraid I'm out of date on that subject.

The Messenger
The Messenger

3.0 out of 5 stars The messenger, 11 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The Messenger (Kindle Edition)
It was OK but I thought it a bit far-fetched at times. Mediocre unless you could make yourself believe what you were reading.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11