Profile for hippyflower > Reviews

Christina Aguilera - Stripped Live In The U.K. [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ Christina Aguilera
Offered by Todays Great Deal

5.0 out of 5 stars Dvd released at last!!!!!, 12 Nov. 2004
After waiting almost a year after the supposed release of this DVd it is finally here... Needless to say I got my copy in america two months ago!
Was at the concert in the SECC in Glasgow and was one of the best gigs I have ever been to, Christina is so down to earth and with a voice like this one, you never want to hear anyone else. The dvd is amazing and the concert was spectacular. Let us all pray she comes back on tour again and again!

New Higher Biology With Answers
New Higher Biology With Answers
by James Simms

5.0 out of 5 stars Current student, 18 Sept. 2004
I am in 5th year at Secondary school and am currently studying higher biology, my school uses this text book, but so that I could make notes I bought this textbook. It gives you a concise guide to the Higher course and the answers at the back help you when you get stuck on any of the questions. I would recommend the purchase of this book to any HIGHER biology student.

Remember Me
Remember Me
by Lesley Pearse
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Emotional roller-coster of a lifetime, 16 July 2004
Another truly phenomenal epic by Lesley Pearse...Once again she provides us all with an outstandingly emotional read but this times it is better than any of my, or anyone else's expectations. A true story of Mary Broad, a young women convicted of highway robbery - sentenced to death but escapes that punishment only to face a journey which is worse than death. I can guarantee that you will not be able to lay this book down and that you will be reduced to tears no less than 5 times (as I was!) Hardships are over come as once again you go on a journey with a head-strong and passionate young woman. An un-missable book - if you have not read it yet you are missing out on a fantastic read and you should definitely purchase it.