Profile for Claire P > Reviews

Content by Claire P

Claire P

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 27 July 2013
I like this laptop sleeve, the quality of it is great, only problem I had was that the plastic covers over the zips fell off after a month or so. It still has the main metal zip on it though so it's not a big deal. I've got an Asus Vivobook and it's a 14" laptop but really thin so I bought the 13" sleeve and it fits like a glove. I'd also recommend to people that have really thin laptops perhaps try the size down from your laptop screen size.

Hometime MDF Round Wall Clock Roman Dial - Multi Coloured W6803BN
Hometime MDF Round Wall Clock Roman Dial - Multi Coloured W6803BN
Offered by Haysom Interiors UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this clock., 27 July 2013
It looks great and is nice and sturdy, I think a previous review has said it was kind of flimsy but I think it's great. It does have quite a loud tick and I'd bought this for the bedroom and I couldn't really sleep with it on but solved that problem by buying a silent clock mechanism for a few quid and bingo, now it's quiet and looks lovely. Really good price.

Typhoon Ching He Huang Chinese Garlic Storage Container
Typhoon Ching He Huang Chinese Garlic Storage Container
Offered by Colanders FBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 27 July 2013
I really like this garlic jar. It is a random thing to buy but it's actually really useful. I don't have to keep garlic in the cupboard anymore where it makes other things smell and it looks really cute on my kitchen counter. It's got air holes to let the garlic breath and it's a good size too. Can fit 2-3 really massive bulbs in it or probably around 4-5 normal smallish ones in there.

BOXX Silver Open Roman Pocket Watch 12 Chain M5095
BOXX Silver Open Roman Pocket Watch 12 Chain M5095
Offered by eurosparkle

2.0 out of 5 stars Could be good..., 27 July 2013
This is a nice looking watch considering the price. However, I've had some trouble with the seller which is fulfilled by amazon... I have bought two now: the first one skipped so I sent it back and got a refund; the second one arrived with a big scratch on it and didn't work at all so have also sent it back and requested a refund. I have given up on this item now and can't be bothered to wait and see if a third one will work properly but if you buy it from a different seller you might be alright!

Command Medium Hooks Value Pack
Command Medium Hooks Value Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great., 27 July 2013
These were really good value considering it was a 6 pack. Easy to use and a good way to hang things without marking the walls. I've also managed to hang a picture which is around 1.5kg when the packet says max 1.3kg so very impressed.

Culinare White MagiCan Auto Can Opener
Culinare White MagiCan Auto Can Opener

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great!, 11 July 2013
My parents had one of these when I used to live at home and have had it for years and years and it's still going strong so I decided to treat myself to one. It is just as good as the one they had and opens tins so smoothly and is so easy to use and doesn't really require any effort to use. Would definitely recommend this product.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Really cheap looking, 11 July 2013
I bought this wallet as a present for a friend but sent it back as soon as it arrived. It was so plasticky and cheap looking, not at all what I was expecting. Considering it cost around £25 it was terrible. I really do not recommend this at all. If it were £5 then it would be ok as a cheap version but for the money it is not worth it at all. If you want a wallet like this I suggest going to [...] for around the same price you can get a lovely real leather wallet with proper embroidery on it. Please do not listen to the other reviews for this product as this is what I did and was sorely disappointed!