Profile for RRP > Reviews

Content by RRP

RRP

Page: 1 | 2
MobileConnect4U® Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini i9190 i9195 PU Leather Diamond Wallet/Stand With Stylus And Screen Protector
Offered by MobileConnect4U

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Service, 4 Mar. 2015
Good Value

Motorola Moto G - Leather Wallet Flip Case Cover Pouch + Free Screen Protector & Mini Touch Stylus Pen + Polishing Cloth (Black)
Offered by GB Online Sales

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Value & Service, 4 Mar. 2015
Excellent value and fit for purpose

Red: My Autobiography
Red: My Autobiography

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot On, 4 Nov. 2013
I have been a red since my dad took me to Old Trafford in 1950 at the age of 6. I was a keen amateur footballer but sadly not good enough to achieve my dream of playing professionally for my home town team. Nevertheless I can identify with everything that Gary says about being a supporter first and foremost and as for the playing side thank you for helping me to remember some wonderful games. I gave up playing at 35 when I knew my ability to perform to my previous standards had gone and Gary's realization also struck a powerful chord.
For the true United supporter this a super read and even the vehement of Man U haters would have to admit that it is written with balance and integrity which is also now manifesting itself in Gary's Sky football commentary

Kingmaker
Kingmaker

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Story, 26 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Kingmaker (Kindle Edition)
An intriguing story which draws together several strands and explains the thrust of the main characters purpose. I suspect the author has left plenty off room for a follow on novel.

Galápagos
Galápagos

4.0 out of 5 stars very different style of writing, 9 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Galápagos (Kindle Edition)
The story switches like a back to the future movie in reverse bot is nevertheless interesting in its structure and style

Dark Space
Dark Space

4.0 out of 5 stars Dark Space Book 1, 27 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Dark Space (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this book which is easy to read and not to jargonistic as some sci-fi tales can be. The story has good tempo with the fighting action well described. However the end twists were a little far fetched with the Overlord/Son revelation although I realise this is part of the continuation link to the sequel.

Progeny: The Progenitor Trilogy, Book Three (Progenitors Universe)
Progeny: The Progenitor Trilogy, Book Three (Progenitors Universe)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Finale, 30 July 2013
The final episode is a better paced experience than the previous two books books which I enjoyed but without the ' can't put down factor' which this book has.

Parakeets For Dummies
Parakeets For Dummies
by Nikki Moustaki

4.0 out of 5 stars very Informative, 9 May 2013
This review is from: Parakeets For Dummies (Paperback)
We acquired a yellow baby show budgie recently and this easily readable book has been invaluable in helping to bring up our new pet

Renegades: The Progenitor Trilogy, Book Two
Renegades: The Progenitor Trilogy, Book Two

4.0 out of 5 stars lmprovement, 9 May 2013
I enjoyed the first book in the in the series and this is better with the story constructed in a more interesting manner.

The Nano Flower (Greg Mandel Book 3)
The Nano Flower (Greg Mandel Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nano flower, 24 Mar. 2013
Excellent finish to the trilogy although I enjoyed the first book the best. I have read most Hamilton's books and look forward to the next

Page: 1 | 2