Profile for Miss Kay Thompson > Reviews

Content by Miss Kay Thompson

Miss Kay Thompson

"Remington Steele - Best Of" - 25 Episodes from all four Seasons on 7 Discs - Region 2 Box-Set - Import - Audio: English
Dvd ~ Pierce Brosnan
Offered by zoreno-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series, 14 Sept. 2013
I was not born when Remmington Steele was first released. This and series one were bought as a present for my mam who loved the show and not to mention mr brosnan. We now have a girls night every Friday watching Mr Steele and Miss Holt I'm now a fan myself and live in hope the rest of the seasons will be brought out in region 2

LeapFrog LeapPad Backpack (Blue/Green)
LeapFrog LeapPad Backpack (Blue/Green)

1.0 out of 5 stars What you see is not what I got!, 14 Sept. 2013
The back pack I have received is not what I ordered. It is more a normal backpack with red and blue tiny amounts of green and yellow on it. The pack also shows its not for a leap pad but a leap frog book set. Very shocking clearly what you see is n't what you get. I'll be in touch wi the seller about this. I have 3 leap pad 2 systems for my sons and daughter. They all have different packs and I thought this one would be great for my youngest a bit different. The back pack is nearly the size of my son. If you want the back pack shown then don't buy you won't get the same one.

Pegasus and the New Olympians: Pegasus: Book Three
Pegasus and the New Olympians: Pegasus: Book Three

3.0 out of 5 stars Another gripping book, 29 Aug. 2013
I feel this one despite having having a good storyline and build up lacked the ending the other books had. It seemed to end quick and parts which should have been more drawn out were simple and short.

I still look forward to the next one though!

Pegasus and the Flame: Pegasus: Book One
Pegasus and the Flame: Pegasus: Book One

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book!, 25 Aug. 2013
After reading this I can't wait to get into the other books! I'm a fan of magical and mythical fiction I find it allows me to escape and this book and hopefully the others take me into a world of myth and legend and make it almost real. Book number 2 here I come.....

Pegasus and the Fight for Olympus: Pegasus: Book Two
Pegasus and the Fight for Olympus: Pegasus: Book Two

4.0 out of 5 stars Like the first a fantastic read!, 25 Aug. 2013
I was worried beginning this book it would rake over the coals of the previous book and have a slow build up. However I was proven wrong. Like the first book I could not put this down, it has been the cause of a few late nights. The story of Emily and her friends is an enthralling one which I will many more times and with my children when they are older.