Profile for Georgia Lilley > Reviews

Content by Georgia Lilley

Georgia Lilley

CUT THE CRAP - lose weight fast without dieting, hypnosis OR motivation! (weight loss books)
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic ideas, 16 Aug 2014
This book was a great read and offered some simple and easy ways to lose a bit of weight. People aiming to lose large amounts of body fat may need to read something a bit more relevant, but this book was very funny and well written.

Of Mice and Men (Penguin Modern Classics)
Of Mice and Men (Penguin Modern Classics)
Price: 5.40

3.0 out of 5 stars A good book!, 19 Aug 2013
I enjoyed reading the book, although the language was quite complicated. It had a very touching storyline and very emotional parts within the book. The reason I have not given it five stars is only down to the fact that the setting was unfamiliar to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars A dream-machine!, 24 May 2013
I was extremely pleased with the kindle fire HD 7'' and would gladly recommend it to anyone! I use it regularly and very rarely does it buffer or slow. It has very good speakers and the screen definition is very good. Even though the version I purchased was the one with the less amount of memory space, I still have plenty left after having had it for several months. The only advice I have to give is that the adverts are a little misleading. If you are looking for a device will all of the same apps as similar apple products, this is not your device. Even though it contains many of the apps, not all of them are featured in the amazon app store. Dispite this the kindle is a great tablet that ticks every box!

Friends: Complete Season 4 - New Edition [DVD] [1995]
Friends: Complete Season 4 - New Edition [DVD] [1995]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Aniston
Offered by Rapid-DVD
Price: 18.73

2.0 out of 5 stars Scratched, 24 May 2013
Although the product was delivered before the expected date, I was very upset to find that it was scratched and continously freezed whilst I was watching it. I understand that the dvd boxset was second hand but it was purchased on the fact that it was supposedly in 'very good condition'. Only one of the three discs was scratched but overall I was unhappy with the product.

Parking Frenzy 2.0 FREE
Parking Frenzy 2.0 FREE
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!, 2 April 2013
This review is from: Parking Frenzy 2.0 FREE (App)
A great game all around!! I have purchased the 2.0 version because this one was so good!! Definitely recommend it as it is a great way to pass the time!!

Amazing Optical Illusions: Visual Illusion Picture Book
Amazing Optical Illusions: Visual Illusion Picture Book
Price: 1.88

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 23 Mar 2013
Illusions were good but nothing I hadn't seen before - also book was not as long as I thought it would be - but a good price for what it is.