Profile for Rebecca Jones > Reviews

Content by Rebecca Jones

Rebecca Jones

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Up Beat, 23 Dec. 2012
This review is from: 22 (MP3 Download)
This is a really good song, one that everyone will love and sing along to. Can definitely seeing it being a single in the future

All Too Well
All Too Well

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Song From The Album, 23 Dec. 2012
This review is from: All Too Well (MP3 Download)
After listening to Red for the first time I liked Treacherous a lot more than this but after a second listen I knew this was my favourite song from Red and possibly of all the songs Taylor has done. I highly recommend you buy this song if your not going to buy the Red album, she tells a story through song so well. Needs to be released as an official single, would definitely win her a grammy.

I Knew You Were Trouble
I Knew You Were Trouble

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 23 Dec. 2012
Loved We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together and Red but this is so much better. Definitely one of my favourites from the album. The songs on Red just keep getting better.

Treacherous
Treacherous

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Amazing Song, 23 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Treacherous (MP3 Download)
After the first listen of Red this was one of my favourites, something about it just makes me love it so much.

Red
Red

5.0 out of 5 stars I Like It, 23 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Red (MP3 Download)
Loved We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together but this is a lot better. Like the sounds she is experimenting with. A must buy

State Of Grace
State Of Grace

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album Opener, 23 Dec. 2012
This review is from: State Of Grace (MP3 Download)
This is probably my favourite songs out of the four she released as promotional singles and it's a great album opener and would also make for a great tour opener. You have to buy this song.

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Catchy, 23 Dec. 2012
I love this songs, it's very catchy and fun to sing along to and everyone will like it. After listening the songs I was excited for hearing her latest album Red, it will be good to hear her experimenting with different sounds. Buy this song and the album

5.0 out of 5 stars You Have To Buy It, 23 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Fearless (Audio CD)
Taylor is incredibly talented, her song writing is amazing and her songs are beautifully sung and produced. This album is for everyone of any gender and any age and they will all or most relate to you personally. Taylor is an amazing singer, song writer and role model and I think and hope she is around for a long time, she really deserves success. If you don't already own this album then you have to buy it along with her others Taylor Swift, Speak Now and Red.
***Standout Tracks***
(I usually choose 5 stand out tracks but this is really hard to do so)
Jump Then Fall
Change

Lights
Lights

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Album, 12 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Lights (Audio CD)
I first want to say this album was by far the best album of 2010 and it deserved so much more recognition than it got. Although I loved Rihanna's Loud album that was released the same year it got so much recognition, high chart positions and strong ticket sales because of the club songs and her sexual outfits, performances and music videos. Lights didn't get that much, maybe because radio stations would rather play What's My Name instead of Starry Eyed.
I really love Lights, it is so different to any other album that was released that year and the songs are so calming and relaxing. I really recommend this album to everyone, there isn't one song I hate, there are no fillers and once you have listened to it you will love Ellie Goulding and you will be buying all her other albums.
***Top 5 Tracks***
This Love (Will Be Your Downfall)
Under The Sheets
The Writer
Wish I Stayed
Salt Skin

The Female Boss
The Female Boss
Offered by Side Two

4.0 out of 5 stars The Female Boss - Tulisa, 3 Dec. 2012
This review is from: The Female Boss (Audio CD)
After the first listen of The Female Boss I wasn't impressed. I thought there were only 5 or 6 songs that I liked from the full 16 as most were boring and hard to keep listening to and the intro and outro were cheap and embarrassing as she just talks through them. After another few tries I still wasn't convinced it was a good album but I thought it was a bit better than my first impression. I later started to like the album more and more so I decided to buy it as it was £3 in HMV. After that I started to like the album the only problem was the album needed to be listened to a few times. I do actually recommend this album but buy it from the shops if you can as it is cheaper there than on Amazon and you don't have to wait for it to arrive. I am looking forward to seeing what her next album sounds like if there is one as this album performed extremely bad in the charts.
***Top 5 Tracks***